EDGE2 Dupree
EDGE3 Roberson
EDGE4 Weaver
EDGE5 Adeniyi
DT2 Tart
DT4 Murchison
K Ficken
P Kern
And a whole slew of practice squad guys.

Did I miss anyone?
Would’ve been easier to list Titans who DIDN'T miss any games, crazy.

What about Ben Jones?
Thank you.

Correction, I missed a couple names including non-starters

16 games
Ben Jones
Quessenberry
Dzubner
Matthew Farley

That puts the team at 9 total, Pruitt will definitely miss the finale and 2 are ST.

Plus, Quessenberry has zero business with 16 starts.

2021-22 NFL Coach of the Year Odds

Looks like third.

I mean has Cincy had anywhere near the injuries we’ve had? Think not. They’ve been relatively healthy all year.
Third, but very much in the running. Odds drop off the table at #4.

We can all make out biased thoughts on why Vrabel should win, but I think Zac Taylor of Cincy would be a good selection as well. Tough division, young team, winning games.
I don’t think Lefleur should be COTY because he has a cheat code (possible MVP) in Aaron Rodgers,

Third, but very much in the running. Odds drop off the table at #4.

We can all make out biased thoughts on why Vrabel should win, but I think Zac Taylor of Cincy would be a good selection as well. Tough division, young team, winning games.
I don’t think Lefleur should be COTY because he has a cheat code (possible MVP) in Aaron Rodgers,

It'd be pretty irritating if they gave Rodgers the MVP AND LaFleur COTY. I hadn't considered the Cincy coach but that makes sense. Not as much as Vrabel, though. Homer or not.

To those of us that have followed the Titans season this year, we obviously feel Vrabel should be a shoe in for COY.

Who knows what others outside our circle will think. But to me, how hard is it for Lefleur to coach a veteran first ballot HOF QB? Remember Jim Caldwell after Manning left? He went 2-14, then stunk it up with Lions. What would Lefluer look like without Rodgers?

Vrabel has turned Chicken Chit into Chicken Salad this year! We were supposed to be done when Henry went down, no AJ, banged up Oline, key players on defense. To me, no one else out there has done a better job or done more, with less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justly he's in the conversation and you can argue he deserves it. However 1 thing he has failed on all season is keeping that dipshit of an OC in a job. Granted he stuck with Bowen and is now reaping the rewards but I don't see downing making that progression. Granted we've had injuries on offense but Todd is just a vanilla dinosaur and I think he's actually gotten worse.

Justly he's in the conversation and you can argue he deserves it. However 1 thing he has failed on all season is keeping that dip**** of an OC in a job. Granted he stuck with Bowen and is now reaping the rewards but I don't see downing making that progression. Granted we've had injuries on offense but Todd is just a vanilla dinosaur and I think he's actually gotten worse.
I'm sure Schwartz has had alot to do with the D....Bowen and Downing both need to go
Either give it to Schwartz or go after Jerod Mayo...Vrabel loves his ex-Pats

OC needs to be an young offensive minded guy

Justly he's in the conversation and you can argue he deserves it. However 1 thing he has failed on all season is keeping that dip**** of an OC in a job. Granted he stuck with Bowen and is now reaping the rewards but I don't see downing making that progression. Granted we've had injuries on offense but Todd is just a vanilla dinosaur and I think he's actually gotten worse.

I'm sure Schwartz has had alot to do with the D....Bowen and Downing both need to go
Either give it to Schwartz or go after Jerod Mayo...Vrabel loves his ex-Pats

OC needs to be an young offensive minded guy

Dont get me wrong... last couple of games 4Q I have been 100% fisherball advocate... I mean there are times running the rock to run the clock is smart football... its why you have BACKUP RBs though... your star should not be slammed into those 9 man fronts... and its ok if McNichols gets a big run outta that crap... good for him

back to OC/DC... when Titans got that fumble in fish territory and did NOT attack EZ I was pizzed... exact time to take a chance... and dont get me started on the 4 yard hooks on 3rd and 7... THOSE PLAYS ARE NOT GETTING A FD unless 3 defenders mess up

as for DC... agreed its hard to give Bowen credit when schwartzie is looming in the background

Dont get me wrong... last couple of games 4Q I have been 100% fisherball advocate... I mean there are times running the rock to run the clock is smart football... its why you have BACKUP RBs though... your star should not be slammed into those 9 man fronts... and its ok if McNichols gets a big run outta that crap... good for him

back to OC/DC... when Titans got that fumble in fish territory and did NOT attack EZ I was pizzed... exact time to take a chance... and dont get me started on the 4 yard hooks on 3rd and 7... THOSE PLAYS ARE NOT GETTING A FD unless 3 defenders mess up

as for DC... agreed its hard to give Bowen credit when schwartzie is looming in the background
I freaking hate those long 3rds or 4ths 4 yard hooks. It is the stupidest call we see on a regular basis. It rarely ever works but they keep trying.

If Titans win out and get the #1 seed, Vrabel is absolutely deserving of Coach of the Year. If not, then no. You can't get swept by the Texans and be Coach of the Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back