Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn’t you mention him throwing to Humphries in the KC game?

Reality is a team hasn’t won without an elite QB in some time. Football is different now. That’s why there is so much turnover at the QB position in the NFL.

eagles in 2018 but then all the way back to 2013 with Flacco. Who at the time was up and coming.
4,000 33 7 is pretty elite Dman. Is he top 5, no, but he is good enough with the tools we have. We just haven't been able to put those tools on the field, and unfortunately most likely won't be able to this year. I'll be very surprised to see BDH running the rock again this year, and gave up on Julio a year ago.

Sorry didn’t you mention him throwing to Humphries in the KC game?

Reality is a team hasn’t won without an elite QB in some time. Football is different now. That’s why there is so much turnover at the QB position in the NFL.

eagles in 2018 but then all the way back to 2013 with Flacco. Who at the time was up and coming.
Oh ya I did mention the throw, someone else brought up the game as a whole.
I think you said something about THill not doing anything but it really doesn’t matter and I’m not going back through the posts.

reality is, Denver just did it not that long ago. And you mentioned Eagles and Ravens. All within the last 10 years.
Certainly can make an argument for
The opposite team in the SB at least, Goff made it there.
Brady dominating has given the impression that it’s Brady level or bust at QB. Just not true. Dude is generational. Even Mahomes seems to have taken a hit this year.
I see the turnover at QB more from teams setting up rookies in bad situations and giving up too early. Always a fan of rookies sitting year 1 if possible.

4,000 33 7 is pretty elite Dman. Is he top 5, no, but he is good enough with the tools we have. We just haven't been able to put those tools on the field, and unfortunately most likely won't be able to this year. I'll be very surprised to see BDH running the rock again this year, and gave up on Julio a year ago.

It’s not 2020 anymore.

Oh ya I did mention the throw, someone else brought up the game as a whole.
I think you said something about THill not doing anything but it really doesn’t matter and I’m not going back through the posts.

reality is, Denver just did it not that long ago. And you mentioned Eagles and Ravens. All within the last 10 years.
Certainly can make an argument for
The opposite team in the SB at least, Goff made it there.
Brady dominating has given the impression that it’s Brady level or bust at QB. Just not true. Dude is generational. Even Mahomes seems to have taken a hit this year.
I see the turnover at QB more from teams setting up rookies in bad situations and giving up too early. Always a fan of rookies sitting year 1 if possible.

2 teams in 10 years is not good odds lol

Game has also changed a lot in 10 years.

2 teams in 10 years is not good odds lol

Game has also changed a lot in 10 years.
That’s 3 and a 4th in the SB. flacco, foles, Manning’s last year, Goff.
We also know THill was 1 half away from making it before. Titans can get it done with him, he’s good enough.
Game hasn’t changed that much, defense still wins.

lol, he doesn't even have a team to play with right now. You're being pretty hard on the guy, given that he has zero weapons and no time. What, are we on WR6 now? 1,2,3 aint here, so what do you actually expect>"?

Its been 12 weeks. Not just 1 or 2.

I’d expect the same from anyone being as highly paid as he is.

That’s 3 and a 4th in the SB. flacco, foles, Manning’s last year, Goff.
We also know THill was 1 half away from making it before. Titans can get it done with him, he’s good enough.
Game hasn’t changed that much, defense still wins.

Oh so now we’ve changed it to just making it to the super bowl lol…

8-4 ain’t bad at all. I’m not complaining about our record at all. We are a .500 team since Derrick went out though. Can’t ignore that.
Yeah, we need him dearly! Feet are tough injuries. I had a Morton’s Neuroma removed from between my 3rd and 4th toes. Couldn’t walk in a shoe for nearly a month. Terrible injury for a RB. Pretty sad.

8-4 ain’t bad at all. I’m not complaining about our record at all. We are a .500 team since Derrick went out though. Can’t ignore that.
True, but we were also a .500 team to start the season with DH and we lost to the zero win Jets in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly time to get it straightened out but the main difference there is our offense has struggled in all 4 games
All we can do now is hope that we get the key pieces back after the bye and heading into the POs.

If we were going to have a time that we were going to struggle, now is a good time to get it out of the way. Right before the bye, 2 game lead in our division and an 8-4 record. Hopefully we can right ship going into the home stretch and make some noise in the post season.

All we can do now is hope that we get the key pieces back after the bye and heading into the POs.

If we were going to have a time that we were going to struggle, now is a good time to get it out of the way. Right before the bye, 2 game lead in our division and an 8-4 record. Hopefully we can right ship going into the home stretch and make some noise in the post season.

Agreed!

I mean you were wrong when you said 2 and that the game has changed in 10 years so there’s that.
Hang your hat on me adding Goff (a second time)

2010 had 17 1,000 yard rushers & 5 4,000 yard passer.

2020 had 9 1,000 yard rushers and 12 4,000 yard passers.

Game has changed a lot in 10 years.

2010 had 17 1,000 yard rushers & 5 4,000 yard passer.

2020 had 9 1,000 yard rushers and 12 4,000 yard passers.

Game has changed a lot in 10 years.
I know you’re aware of how much I look up stats.

Before I completely school you on how wrong this post is, are you sure this is the criteria you want to use for why you think the game has changed in the last 10 years?

I’ll start by adding that I want you to know and everyone else reading along, that I did notice your clever attempt to use the stats from 11 years ago because it helps fit you’re narrative better.

But I assure you, that if this is your criteria for how the league has changed, you are more than 100% wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back