Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They payed THill upwards of $38 mil.
Overpriced or not, that list posted above are all gonna pass THill - Mayfield, LJ.
We’ll probably see a surprise or 2 as well.

Mayfield will not surpass THill. They are talking about moving on from him in Cleveland lol who would he surprise candidates? I cannot think of a single QB who is on the verge of a massive deal outside of Lamar.

Lamar is realistic. So now Tannehill is 6th at worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayfield will not surpass THill. They are talking about moving on from him in Cleveland lol who would he surprise candidates? I cannot think of a single QB who is on the verge of a massive deal outside of Lamar.

Lamar is realistic. So now Tannehill is 6th at worst.
Baker will get a bigger deal than Tannehill did. He’s not better, but that is just the way it works in the NFL.

Baker will get a bigger deal than Tannehill did. He’s not better, but that is just the way it works in the NFL.

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Browns aren’t commiting that kind of money to him after how he’s played this year.

Edit: Baker is already under contract for 2022. His 5th year option under $20 million.

Interesting, especially the lack of playaction in our losses.
I’d also love to see more play action in general but the stat is a bit misleading. You don’t run play action as much when the defense doesn’t believe the threat of the run. This makes it less effective when you are playing from behind, so you would theoretically use it less in losses.

is anyone able to pull the same stat for other teams? I’d be very interested to see how we compare.

I’d also love to see more play action in general but the stat is a bit misleading. You don’t run play action as much when the defense doesn’t believe the threat of the run. This makes it less effective when you are playing from behind, so you would theoretically use it less in losses.

is anyone able to pull the same stat for other teams? I’d be very interested to see how we compare.
I get your point, but defenses still have to respond to the run regardless. That fake handoff has real repercussions on coverages and pass rush.

Imagine thinking Baker is gonna get $40 million a year while watching this game lol

One of the ugliest games I’ve seen in a while.

Well we should have signed Tom Brady for less money.

But Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers are probably available this off-season.
Tom will be toothless, but landing Wilson I’d be down for. Rodgers may actually like Nashville, but we are dreaming. Tammy is good enough with all the pieces in place. Honestly I think a lot of us are overreacting. But yeah, Wilson or Rodgers, I’m all about that!

Tom will be toothless, but landing Wilson I’d be down for. Rodgers may actually like Nashville, but we are dreaming. Tammy is good enough with all the pieces in place. Honestly I think a lot of us are overreacting. But yeah, Wilson or Rodgers, I’m all about that!

Tom won a championship last year.

Zero chance we go after either guy but there are definitely options out there.

Disagree on Ryan being good enough to win it all. He has to prove that. He hasn’t yet.

Ya know, maybe wait til the end of the season to see if we want either of those guys over Tannehill. Anything can happen.

Tom won a championship last year.

Zero chance we go after either guy but there are definitely options out there.

Disagree on Ryan being good enough to win it all. He has to prove that. He hasn’t yet.
He was good enough to be up 2 scores in AFC championship before burnt toast Ryan gave up the ghost. We will have to disagree there. That play action bomb against the Ravens after we turned em over was a thing of beauty! He can get it done. It’s not like Brady didn’t have excellent pieces and a killer pass rush with both opposing starting tackles out either.

He was good enough to be up 2 scores in AFC championship before burnt toast Ryan gave up the ghost. We will have to disagree there. That play action bomb against the Ravens after we turned em over was a thing of beauty! He can get it done. It’s not like Brady didn’t have excellent pieces and a killer pass rush with both opposing starting tackles out either.

But he wasn’t good enough to score in the 2nd half to keep us in the game lol when they took Henry out of it. Lol my point exactly.

He is Jimmy G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back