Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars : The Clone Wars - the animated Phantom Menace ?

http://gizmodo.com/5037486/star-war...the-first-star-wars-movie-you-will-truly-hate

not surprised at all
and to make matters worse, they're making a live-action version of the event timeline between 3 and 4 ..... that'll make like 3 separate properties that deal with that timeline. right ?

jeez .... the original Clone Wars cartoon was kinda cool, but I didn't see the need to make 2 feature films out of it

nice segway to say this (for the upteenth time)

Knights of the Old Republic is one of the few LucasFilm properties worth saving !!

Star Wars : The Clone Wars - the animated Phantom Menace ?

http://gizmodo.com/5037486/star-war...the-first-star-wars-movie-you-will-truly-hate

not surprised at all
and to make matters worse, they're making a live-action version of the event timeline between 3 and 4 ..... that'll make like 3 separate properties that deal with that timeline. right ?

jeez .... the original Clone Wars cartoon was kinda cool, but I didn't see the need to make 2 feature films out of it

nice segway to say this (for the upteenth time)

Knights of the Old Republic is one of the few LucasFilm properties worth saving !!

Have you seen it?

KotOR II is worth a movie. I isn't.

II story is more indepth, I is a fairly straight forward, been done before type thing.

--------------

I can't believe they pushed back Harry Potter 6 to next year.

you don't think ONE is worth a film .... the backstory of Revan and Malak, the finding of the Star Maps, Manaan, Taris
hell yeah, I think 1 is worthy of film
as a matter of fact, I'd like to see a prequel to it focusing on the Mandolorian and Outer Rim wars.

I'd think leaving Revan and Malak out of the loop would make the entire project pointless

Watched THIS IS ENGLAND last night.. had heard lots about this one..
Director's autobiographical flick about a fatherless kid befriending an English skinhead bunch in the early 80's.. Pretty engrossing movie. As good an acting job by a young kid as you'll find...

Burn After Reading: Turning back to their roots, the Coens return to the dark comedy/morose nature of filmmaking. Similar to the black humor of Fargo and the silliness of Raising Arizona, this is actually the best comedy the Coens have done since probably O Brother Where Art Thou. Brad Pitt, JK Simmons, Richard Jenkins are all in top form in this ensemble cast.

8/10

Righteous Kill

I loved the actors in it. I love those kind of cop movies. It had a good story to it. Filled with drama and had some action that you'd expect. Since movies cost so much though, wait for it to come out.

7.5/10

Rented......Forbidden Kingdom - Jet Li, Jackie Chan...Karate movie with average story. Just couldnt get into it, yet I watched the whole thing.

5/10 - Rent if your bored

BURN AFTER READING - latest Coen Bros flick.Well acted dark-ish comedy that will be hated by some and praised by others. Clooney, Brad Pitt and Malkovich match goofball wits in DC in another "plans gone awry" story as usual per the Coens. The Coens always deliver!
Saw this Thursday at the Franklin Carmike a few rows up from Floyd Reese and The Mrs.. They weren't laughing much..

I saw burn after reading this weekend as well. It was ok, not nearly as good as some of the cohens' earlier stuff. Got some good laughs, especially clooney and pitt. Entertaining, worth your time, but don't expect too much.

I saw burn after reading this weekend as well. It was ok, not nearly as good as some of the cohens' earlier stuff. Got some good laughs, especially clooney and pitt. Entertaining, worth your time, but don't expect too much.

it was definately a step down for the coens, but it was still a great movie. The ending really makes the movie. John Malkovitch did an AMAZING job, and I thought that he really dominated the screen the whole time he was acting. Clooney, as always, came through (literally). Pitt was hilarious!

I tried to sneak into Richeous Kill, but for some reason the door was locked.

Taken-Luc Besson actioner starring Liam Neeson

If you like Besson's style this is pretty typical of the type of movie he makes. This time he took an 56 yr old Neeson with no fighting skills & made him look believable as a man lethal skills.

Not going to win any awards but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

7/10 :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back