Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 Cloverfield Lane
The trailer shows the god damn space ship coming up over the house! The entire point of the movie up to the ending is whether or not Goodman has simply taken her hostage or if there is a legit alien invasion. It absolutely ruined the movie for me.
How was that the point of the movie...it was a clover field movie obviously it was gonna be about aliens lol

Yes. Dude it was in the clover field universe. If you were questioning whether there was aliens you’re the derp

Good grief. Dogs knew the big reveal of the movie would be whether or not Goodman was just a wacko abductor or whether the invasion was legit.
It is the exact reason they included so many fake clues pointing to him just being an wacko. And there was of course there was a potential resolution that it could have been a combo of both, Goodman abducting her for his own lecherous purposes and subsequent invasion that played out despite his ruse.
And Cloverfield Universe lol. There was one other movie at that point. Anything could have happened.

Tent in the woods always works for scares.
There was a goofy low rent Sasquatch film a couple years ago where practically the whole thing played out w a couple in their tent hearing sounds in the woods.
It worked..

10 Cloverfield Lane was, for me, a story of unfortunate coincidences, and I see no reason why it isn't happening on the same night as the NYC battle.

Edit: Hell, now that I think about it, the entire Cloverfield mythis seems to be about unfortunate coincidences. Synchronicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Films based on graphic novels, probably - but traditional popular DC/Marvel characters will eventually fade. How many times can you reboot Spiderman or Fantastic 4 before people start moving on.
And it will be replaced by something worse.

Well in the case of Spiderman this is the 3rd time? And it's still quite popular.

If Fantastic goes to Disney in the Fox deal and they reboot it, it will make huge dollarydoos.

I like those Blair witch type movies

I still say the original Blair witch when I was like ten was the scariest thing ever. Didn’t sleep for days.

Yep. Original BW I watched with 3 friends back in the VCD days on a shitty small computer screen in a dark corner of our house. No one home. No lights. Messed us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back