Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more movies like Arrival. We watched that for a 2nd time last night and man that's a good movie. I have to admit though that I have a fetish for red heads like Amy Adams.

Saw "Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri" last night.

It was unlike any movie I'd ever seen before. Drama with dark comedy makes for an interesting combo.

It was interesting to see how some of it made a few people laugh in the theater while it fell flat for others. I found myself being the only one laughing at times. :suspect:

It has a 87% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes and I may drop it down to 85%.

Loved the acting. Good Redbox rental when it comes out.

A lot of people going into the movie had no clue to the underlying sub-plot because it wasn't part of the trailer at all. A very psychologically stimulating flick.
Amazing what a good trailer can do for the moviegoing experience.

I watched Venom's trailer last week. That's how you're supposed to do a trailer. Give me a little action. Give me a little drama. Don't give me the damn plot or what Venom looks like. I am actually INTRIGUED by the movie now instead of feeling like I got the Cliff Notes version.

Amazing what a good trailer can do for the moviegoing experience.

I watched Venom's trailer last week. That's how you're supposed to do a trailer. Give me a little action. Give me a little drama. Don't give me the damn plot or what Venom looks like. I am actually INTRIGUED by the movie now instead of feeling like I got the Cliff Notes version.
Yea, a lot of people are pissed because the teaser doesn't once show Eddie Brock as Venom. Heads exploding everywhere.

Was it not just a teaser?

No ****

You already know what Venom looks like, keep it under wraps.

I will say I am excited for Venom, waited too long to do it right imo.
I've always loved the Venom character. But I'm skeptical about an entire movie built around him. We shall see. Certainly hoping for the best.

Was it not just a teaser?
Yeah, that's kind of the point of a trailer though.

Now that we differentiate between trailers that are 2 minutes long and "teaser" trailers, the experience has gotten fucked.

I don't watch trailers anymore for movies that I am interested in because they show too much. The only reason I watched the Venom trailer was due to me not giving a shit about it. Now I'm actually intrigued.

Yeah, that's kind of the point of a trailer though.

Now that we differentiate between trailers that are 2 minutes long and "teaser" trailers, the experience has gotten ****ed.

I don't watch trailers anymore for movies that I am interested in because they show too much. The only reason I watched the Venom trailer was due to me not giving a **** about it. Now I'm actually intrigued.
Yeah I hear ya. I'm just saying I bet the full trailer will be spoiler city just like the rest of em though.

I generally don't watch many trailers anymore either. I remember a few years back I was really excited for that movie Southpaw. Watched the trailer and it was literally a condensed version of the entire movie. Beginning, conflict, overcoming conflict, etc. To this day I've never even bothered to watch the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back