Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally don't watch many trailers anymore either. I remember a few years back I was really excited for that movie Southpaw. Watched the trailer and it was literally a condensed version of the entire movie. Beginning, conflict, overcoming conflict, etc. To this day I've never even bothered to watch the movie.
Dude...

Movie Thread

The worst thing about Mad Max was the Southpaw trailer. Way too long and essentially told the entire story. Kind of pissed me off because I really wanted to see it, but I feel like I already have.

I generally don't watch many trailers anymore either. I remember a few years back I was really excited for that movie Southpaw. Watched the trailer and it was literally a condensed version of the entire movie. Beginning, conflict, overcoming conflict, etc. To this day I've never even bothered to watch the movie.

10 Cloverfield Lane
The trailer shows the god damn space ship coming up over the house! The entire point of the movie up to the ending is whether or not Goodman has simply taken her hostage or if there is a legit alien invasion. It absolutely ruined the movie for me.

Unsure of the name but I saw the preview last night. Four dudes take a shortcut on the Woods creepy things happen

The Ritual w Rafe Spall. I mentioned it earlier in this thread. It is a bit like The Descent, but not nearly as good. There are some legit moments of tension though.. That cabin, creepy as hell..

Gerald's Game..
Not a bad King adaptation, though definitely a mish mash of Misery and Dolores Claiborne but without wacky ole Kathy Bates.
King had to have been profoundly affected by an eclipse as a child, and a body of water was involved.

The Ritual w Rafe Spall. I mentioned it earlier in this thread. It is a bit like The Descent, but not nearly as good. There are some legit moments of tension though.. That cabin, creepy as hell..
I like those Blair witch type movies

I still say the original Blair witch when I was like ten was the scariest thing ever. Didn’t sleep for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back