Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it the old way for a long long time. Tab is utterly annoying, but the vids are the ticket.
Yeah. When I first tried to get into guitar back in the mid-90s I'd get tabs out of the guitar magazines and then eventually online. Tabs can still pretty confusing when you are a noob. I got frustrated and quit. Then probably 7 or 8 years ago I decided to give it another go and found a whole new world thanks to youtube. Seeing actual hand position is a huge benefit over mere tabs.

T9fKmrf.jpg
nice hat

I did it the old way for a long long time. Tab is utterly annoying, but the vids are the ticket.
Yeah. When I first tried to get into guitar back in the mid-90s I'd get tabs out of the guitar magazines and then eventually online. Tabs can still pretty confusing when you are a noob. I got frustrated and quit. Then probably 7 or 8 years ago I decided to give it another go and found a whole new world thanks to youtube. Seeing actual hand position is a huge benefit over mere tabs.

who do you guys watch/follow?

because I haven't found shit.

You said you didn't believe the theater was mainly black people or that they were quiet for the movie.

Which one lol

I questioned that you had never been in a mostly black theater. I have many times and I rarely go to the theater and it's always in white suburbia - so I'd assume you had, being much more immersed in black culture than I.

because I haven't found ****.
I kinda fell off again and haven't played in awhile. There is this chubby dude who always wears a hat who has some really good breakdown tutorials of a ton of songs. I know that probably doesn't help but he's really popular on there. I'll try to find his name.

Not sure how good you are but I'm pretty sucky. So I'm sure the videos me and cruds watch are quite different lol.

I kinda fell off again and haven't played in awhile. There is this chubby dude who always wears a hat who has some really good breakdown tutorials of a ton of songs. I know that probably doesn't help but he's really popular on there. I'll try to find his name.
Marty Schwartz is life.

because I haven't found ****.

It's random for me. I had to learn a sh*t ton of old Alice Cooper for the trib band I'm doing and there is one guys who did a great job with those but other than that I like to find the ones where the original artist does the lesson. But for no specific reason other than that's the original way.

I questioned that you had never been in a mostly black theater. I have many times and I rarely go to the theater and it's always in white suburbia - so I'd assume you had, being much more immersed in black culture than I.

Well I think you live in Williamson County and I live in Montgomery.

There are more black people in the room I'm sitting in than that entire county lol

When I visit my parents Williamson County celebrates their newly found diversity.

Not sure how good you are but I'm pretty sucky. So I'm sure the videos me and cruds watch are quite different lol.
I used to be good, stopped for about 8 years, then inherited some nice stuff and felt bad about it collecting dust.

one time i went to see one of those hiphop dance movies, well it turned into a party in the theatre when the music dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back