Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a MoviePass so I watched Winchester today. Man, it was bad. Never mind the overt anti-gun message, it was just a bad movie.

Thanks to MoviePass, I’ll be seeing a lot of bad movies.

Got a MoviePass so I watched Winchester today. Man, it was bad. Never mind the overt anti-gun message, it was just a bad movie.

Thanks to MoviePass, I’ll be seeing a lot of bad movies.

If you're going to a movie about the Winchester home and not expecting an overt anti-gun message, you should spend more time hitting the Wiki before venturing out.

Ya don't say? Next you're gonna tell me Thundercats isn't realistic.
Did you read my entire post? They are birds that can't fly... but glide on "space air".

Cartoons in the 80s required us to suspend disbelief... but that can only go so far.

If Thundercats took place on Earth, then... that'd be a tough pill to swallow.

If you're going to a movie about the Winchester home and not expecting an overt anti-gun message, you should spend more time hitting the Wiki before venturing out.
I like to go see movies without watching trailers and doing research beforehand. Plus, my main problem with the movie was that it sucked as a horror movie. Hence my above comment.

Saw Black Panther tonight and thought it was good but far from great. I didn’t think it was anywhere close to being as good as Avengers and Iron Man which are my two favorite Marvel movies.

It’s the offseason. We should have super hero movie wars.

Need stricter "rules" as to what constitutes winning... popularity or just power.

It was like when Wolverine beat Lobo... impossible but that's what the fans voted.
I always voted just by who I liked more. If we're judging by powers then a guy like Batman shouldn't even be on the list. There are characters who are literal gods. Some of the worst/most boring characters are also the most powerful.

I always voted just by who I liked more. If we're judging by powers then a guy like Batman shouldn't even be on the list. There are characters who are literal gods. Some of the worst/most boring characters are also the most powerful.
Exactly... there simply weren't any real parameters. Some voted who they likes, some power level.

It ended about how I expected when I voiced that problem... it just stopped.

Exactly... there simply weren't any real parameters. Some voted who they likes, some power level.

It ended about how I expected when I voiced that problem... it just stopped.
I think who you like more is the way to do it. We're talking fictional characters lol. I mean, Batman has beaten Superman in the comics. It could get way too nerdy and convoluted if we're going off who would win in a fight.

This pre-discussion has already gone too nerdy.
"Wars" is entirely about favorites. Otherwise I'd just ask one of the supes folks who the most powerful Supe was and that would be it. One post.

I think who you like more is the way to do it. We're talking fictional characters lol. I mean, Batman has beaten Superman in the comics. It could get way too nerdy and convoluted if we're going off who would win in a fight.
Specify it more, considering the thread, to film adapted superheroes.

Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four 2 wouldn't make it past the 1st round. You could even have multiple versions: Keaton's Batman vs Clooney's, for instance.

This pre-discussion has already gone too nerdy.
"Wars" is entirely about favorites. Otherwise I'd just ask one of the supes folks who the most powerful Supe was and that would be it. One post.
But you used Batman beating Silver Surfer as an example and commented on it as weird... popularity-wise, not remotely weird.

Maybe when Marvel does its treatment of Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer will be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back