Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you used Batman beating Silver Surfer as an example and commented on it as weird... popularity-wise, not remotely weird.

Maybe when Marvel does its treatment of Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer will be legit.
I took it he meant it was weird that Silver Surfer was in the finale.

But you used Batman beating Silver Surfer as an example and commented on it as weird... popularity-wise, not remotely weird.

Maybe when Marvel does its treatment of Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer will be legit.

I would have never predicted Silver Surfer so popular to beat out everyone but Batman. But what do I know..

I never voted once based on the movies.
Always with the old comics (or in the case of Ultraman, the old show)
And I think that's part of what made Wars fun was that people used their own criteria.

Like Dusty said, that was the championship round - and to me it was weird that SS made it that far.

Specify it more, considering the thread, to film adapted superheroes.

Silver Surfer from Fantastic Four 2 wouldn't make it past the 1st round. You could even have multiple versions: Keaton's Batman vs Clooney's, for instance.
This is what I was talking about — the superhero movies.

mother!

Oh my god, what trash. I generally can find something enjoyable or redeeming in most movies. But this was such a waste of time I'm actually mad about it.

Go figure.

A certain super hero flick sets records with sales...

Aaaannnnd like one person has posted about it. lol

Usually these threads are full of nonstop talk about mediocre SH films

Black Panther... First half was super slow. Killmonger is an amazing villain. The CGI sucked in this movie. Overall, it was pretty good. I probably won't watch it again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back