Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched "Extinction" on Netflix. Thought it'd be another run-of-the-mill alien invasion battle thriller, and then WHOA!! PLOT TWIST!!
I almost watched it last night until I read the reviews. The reviews are awful. People were saying they were cheering on the aliens to kill the main characters.

Netflix has become the straight to video depository of this era.

Like going into a video store... 10% is new releases and former new releases. The other 90% is B or C movie quality VHS tapes.

If Netflix existed in the 80s... Samurai Cop would be on there, for example.

I almost watched it last night until I read the reviews. The reviews are awful. People were saying they were cheering on the aliens to kill the main characters.
I don't trust the net to NOT be hateful douchebags.
You can't watch multibillion dollar blockbusters every day, folks.

How it ends on Netflix

How does it end? I dont know couldn’t finish it. Terrible. Tried to watch in chunks couldn’t make it through the second.
You didn't miss anything. The worst blue balls for an ending to a movie I've ever seen.

I thought it was a pretty accurate depiction of an event like that. Doesn't mean it was a good movie.

You didn't miss anything. The worst blue balls for an ending to a movie I've ever seen.

I thought it was a pretty accurate depiction of an event like that. Doesn't mean it was a good movie.
I thought the same thing... I felt like it was left that way to maybe be followed up with a 2nd movie. Then again, it could be just that it's ending is awful. Such a let down for suffering through the whole thing.

Ready Player One: What an entertaining movie. With all the throw backs from the 80's it was a movie of reminiscence and fun. 5 of 5 stars.

Side note: I had an Atari 2600 but never played Adventure

Ready Player One- saw it two nights ago, and more movies need to tackle its formula. Just simple fun. Enjoyed every moment of it.

A Quiet Place- first 30 minutes were insanely boring, but I felt necessary to set up the atmosphere. Solid 6.5/10 for a suspense or horror movie. IMO a red box rental, I rented it for $5 of Amazon and thought I a redbox rental would be a better price point.

There’s this super hipster feminist foodnwriter I’m friends with on Facebook who I guess is a huge Ready player one fan, got a tattoo of it before the movie. At least once a week he writes whining about how bad it was lol, loser

Watched the new Mission Impossible movie Fallout. 9/10 stars. Way better than I thought it would be. Still can't believe some of the stunts Cruise did. The movie is a bit long, but very well done.

There’s this super hipster feminist foodnwriter I’m friends with on Facebook...
"Oh it's a woman."

At least once a week he writes whining about how bad it was lol, loser
nick-young-meme_zqggxy.png

I saw Three Identical Strangers last weekend. It was fascinating. One of those movies that went over 2 hours and I wasn't ready for it to be over. Too many spoilers for me to talk much about it, but wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back