Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will smith showed more range in fresh prince episode where his dad doesn’t want him than Williams did his whole career

giphy.gif

Its October so I figured Id share in case there are any others who likes this time of year.

shudder.com

Netflix for horror movies. 7 days for free.

Quite a few good foreign films, if you dont mind subtitles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will smith showed more range in fresh prince episode where his dad doesn’t want him than Williams did his whole career

People wanna glorify Williams cuz he offed himself. He was good, nothing really special

Lol give me whatever you’re smoking, Robin Williams was a legend way before he killed himself. Nothing Will Smith has ever done can even come close to touching Williams in Good Will Hunting.

Lol give me whatever you’re smoking, Robin Williams was a legend way before he killed himself. Nothing Will Smith has ever done can even come close to touching Williams in Good Will Hunting.
You are correct. He was amazing in that movie. RW is one of very few actors who can move me emotionally with their performance.

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean that’s like your opinion. Was a pretty good actor? Yeah. Is will just as equipped to play a genie. Of course.

I mean that’s like your opinion. Was a pretty good actor? Yeah. Is will just as equipped to play a genie. Of course.

RW's range is WAY larger than Will's though.

Will Smith is great- but mostly at being the same guy. Doesn't have near the skillset Williams did though. So I'm curious as to how this turns out.

But you were stating that Robin Williams is only considered great because he killed himself, which is asinine lol.

A lot of people will remember Robin Williams for being a comedian but he was always better at drama than comedy.

RW's range is WAY larger than Will's though.

Will Smith is great- but mostly at being the same guy. Doesn't have near the skillset Williams did though. So I'm curious as to how this turns out.

Will is solid, but I wouldn’t include him with the greats like Williams and Hanks (who is our generation’s greatest imo), or even in the very good like Dicaprio

So I was going through the $5 bin at Wally World and found Fences with Denzel Washington. Talk about dialogue, my goodness! There is a couple of scenes that literally go 10+ minutes with few, if any camera cuts. It's amazing how some people can remember lines that have to go 3-4 pages long in one shot. This movie is pretty deep and at times you can easily lose track of what is going on. I actually had to read movie reviews to get insight into what I just watched.

I highly recommend if you want to see great drama. 4 stars.

The Invitation- I've had this one sitting in my Netflix queue for awhile now and finally got around to checking it out last night. Wow. I really enjoyed it. Definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you like tense psychological thrillers this will probably be right up your alley.

The Invitation- I've had this one sitting in my Netflix queue for awhile now and finally got around to checking it out last night. Wow. I really enjoyed it. Definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you like tense psychological thrillers this will probably be right up your alley.

Yea that’s a movie I stop on, then read and pass up lol probably will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back