Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

This was pretty cool and fun even though it makes you feel manipulated....which is entirely the point.

Set in the 80's, a young game coder creates the first choose-your-own-adventure game, then soon becomes suspicious that an unseen force is controlling his life....which is true because the movie itself is a CYOA, controlled by your streamer remote. It layers itself like "Inception".
Wife was indifferent at first, but about five choices in she was yelling what choice she wanted me to pick lol. We had fun playing different storylines.

Predicted by Ray Bradbury in Fahrenheit 451, this is the future of entertainment.

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

This was pretty cool and fun even though it makes you feel manipulated....which is entirely the point.

Set in the 80's, a young game coder creates the first choose-your-own-adventure game, then soon becomes suspicious that an unseen force is controlling his life....which is true because the movie itself is a CYOA, controlled by your streamer remote. It layers itself like "Inception".
Wife was indifferent at first, but about five choices in she was yelling what choice she wanted me to pick lol. We had fun playing different storylines.

Predicted by Ray Bradbury in Fahrenheit 451, this is the future of entertainment.
Definitely entertaining. Gunna watch my wife go through it and see how different our story lines end up lol

Interesting opinion piece

Original Storytelling Is Losing Its Power, And That's Bad For America

Top grossing films 30 years ago

• “Rain Man”
  • “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”
  • “Coming to America”
  • “Big”
  • “Twins”
  • “Crocodile Dundee II”
  • “Die Hard”
  • “The Naked Gun, From the Files of Police Squad”
  • “Cocktail”
  • “Beetlejuice”
And for 2018

• “Black Panther”
  • “Avengers: Infinity War”
  • “Incredibles 2”
  • “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”
  • “Deadpool 2”
  • “Dr. Suess’ The Grinch”
  • “Mission Impossible-Fallout”
  • “Ant-Man and the Wasp”
  • “Solo: A Star Wars Story”
  • “Venom”
None are original, half are super hero movies.

Superhero-Movies.jpg
I remember watching Crocodile Dundee 2 at the drive in as a kid. Good times!

I liked the concept of Bandersnatch. The show itself was kind of boring.
I believe they made fun of that "fact" in several instances when they said things like rushed out without many choices, a team generic game, etc.

something to check out the response they get and I am sure, even a simple story with options takes a lot to produce.

I liked the concept of Bandersnatch. The show itself was kind of boring.
I believe they made fun of that "fact" in several instances when they said things like rushed out without many choices, a team generic game, etc.

something to check out the response they get and I am sure, even a simple story with options takes a lot to produce.
It really doesn’t matter how the story plays out. This was revolutionary television. I loved every choice. Hopefully this inspires more creatives.

Just watched Bandersnatch on Netflix.

Fun concept. I enjoyed it but plan on watching it again to see how much changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rainmaker: I was skeptical of this movie before it started but ended up liking it. Another good Matt Damon movie. I did not know it was adapted from the writings of the guy who did A Time to Kill. 4 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back