Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I chose the forked path

It ended up making me circle around and choose Netflix, though.
Same here. I was wildly amused by the Netflix explanation that we were controlling him while watching tv in the 21st Century. It sounded so "futuristic" when presented that way.

Extinction on Netflix

has a shyamalan like twist. Also had the guy that starred in Narcos Mexico

oddly enough he is strapped into a chair and bloodied up in this movie as well

I enjoyed it. Production values were only good. The CGI was noticeable as CGI which means it was bad.

Glass was good, even better if you know the background stories (which I did not fully).

Will be watching Unbreakable later today on TV so things make more sense.

Glass: Its been two hours since I got home from watching this movie and still can not determine if I liked it or not. I've been doing some reading from others who wrote articles on it and I have to agree with them, even if the movie ended in a way that I didn't necessarily like, I still have to admire his real point of the plot.

Part of me wishes that M Night never made this movie and left Unbreakable and Split stay as stand alone stories with no connection.

Annihilation..

it was pretty good, up until the last 10 seconds. I fucking hated that Inception-esque ending, it was so forced, and honestly didn't even make sense because the possibility of "that" Lena being the duplicate was zero. It honestly ruined the movie for me.. it was so unnecessary.

Fyre documentary was good.

There was so much I was unaware of. Only thing I knew or heard was when the festival was being shown as a failure... never knew the time leading up to it or the aftermath. Also, thought it was a Ja Rule thing.

I genuinely felt bad for some of those that helped make the festival... more so the lady that ran the restaurant on the island. I wanted to hear that someone gave her money for what she lost.

First Man: Unless you're just dying to know the adapted story of Neil Armstrong and the Gemini Missions then this movie is kind of meh. Good visuals but that's about it.

Mandy..

I guess I like it - having watched it six times now. Shudder put it on their "TV" cycle and once you start watching its impossible to stop.
Cheddar Goblin is the greatest thing onscreen in the last 10 years.

Will Smith's Genie is what nightmares are made of.

_105601579_e6a43251-2146-4099-bdd1-701b25b3a2b1.jpg

This movie will make a shit-ton of money because it's targeted towards kids, but this might be the one Disney should have held off on making live-action. It just might not translate very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Smith's Genie is what nightmares are made of.

_105601579_e6a43251-2146-4099-bdd1-701b25b3a2b1.jpg

This movie will make a ****-ton of money because it's targeted towards kids, but this might be the one Disney should have held off on making live-action. It just might not translate very well.
I’ve been so pumped for this. The first commercial was so hype. But now I’m getting Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back