Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like trash, and you are going to have a problem replacing one of Robin William's iconic characters. Especially with bad CGI.
For real the genie looks like someone put will Smith’s face on a blue cgi robot

Plus every background just looks terrible next to the actors. And these actors seem to suck for jafaar and aladdin

What? I’m not allowed to be excited for one of my fav child hood movies? Am I supposed to whine and cry about ruining my childhood? Can’t be excited to share the experience with my kids? What’s your problem

Hell no.
As much as you go around pigeon bombing and sh*tting on posts - you are definitely taking it on the chin over getting pumped for this.
I'll leave the kids out of it.

Hell no.
As much as you go around pigeon bombing and sh*tting on posts - you are definitely taking it on the chin over getting pumped for this.
I'll leave the kids out of it.
Lol I hardly even pigeon bomb or bullshit anything.

Not everyone watches movies to prove how smart they are.

To be fair, Hi5 and PB are right beside each other and quite tiny on this phone. I've made lots of accidental PBs. .. wonder how many I didnt catch and fix?. ..

Not everyone watches movies to prove how smart they are.
Yeah man. I don't get it. It's like people forgot that movies/shows are supposed to be fun or something. Not even talking about Cruds specifically but it seems like the internet has bred this uppity everyone's-a-master-critic attitude and everything just gets nitpicked to death. I feel sorry for em tbh. They're missing out on a lot of fun stuff. Sometimes you just wanna shut your brain off and be entertained.

Movies are a form of escapism. Really the only requirement for me is it has to be something that is entertaining and can hold my attention. It doesn’t have to be all that thought provoking or have some kind of underlying critique of society though sometimes I like for movies to have that. Really just depends on what I’m in the mood for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Movies are supposed to be either one of two things or a degree of both.
Some expression of filmmaking creativity - or a vehicle with which to make money.
Just because most of the stuff I like is of the former has nothing to do with feeling smart.
By all means like whatever you like, pursue satisfaction in whatever manner brings you the most joy. Get as drunk as you want to.
But don't act like any one of you hasn't called something lame that you felt was lame. You know ya did..

Yeah man. I don't get it. It's like people forgot that movies/shows are supposed to be fun or something. Not even talking about Cruds specifically but it seems like the internet has bred this uppity everyone's-a-master-critic attitude and everything just gets nitpicked to death. I feel sorry for em tbh. They're missing out on a lot of fun stuff. Sometimes you just wanna shut your brain off and be entertained.
The glut of superhero movies, reboots, and remakes have added fuel to the fire.

It’s the same shit every weekend. It’s not just summer blockbusters anymore. It’s year-round. When there is no longer content for me, it’s irritating and easy to become resentful.

Captain Marvel actually looks really cool. Too bad I haven’t watched the other 25 movies before it and would likely miss out on some important details because I haven’t been a Marvel slave since my freshman year of high school.

Movies are a form of escapism. Really the only requirement for me is it has to be something that is entertaining and can hold my attention. It doesn’t have to be all that thought provoking or have some kind of underlying critique of society though sometimes I like for movies to have that. Really just depends on what I’m in the mood for.
I want to feel like this but I definitely need substance. I want to leave a movie and still be thinking about it. Explosions and CGI can only hold my attention for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back