Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going back to the beginning and watching them all in the order given that we should watch them. Last night, Iron Man (2008). Fun Fun movie!

According to the list I'm supposed to watch Cap 1 first and then Cap Marvel 2nd, then Iron Man 1 and 2.... but unfortunately Cap Marvel is still in theaters.

So I'm going back to the beginning and watching them all in the order given that we should watch them. Last night, Iron Man (2008). Fun Fun movie!

According to the list I'm supposed to watch Cap 1 first and then Cap Marvel 2nd, then Iron Man 1 and 2.... but unfortunately Cap Marvel is still in theaters.
You mean chronological order... not release order?

In a way, release order still works because of the credit bonus scene. Captain marvel is a great example, if you watch that second, you’d have no idea what the credit scene is or how it plays at all.

I’ve heard if you go back and watch them in alphabetical order and play Dark Side of the Moon at the same time...

...it’s hard to hear the dialogue.

We need a resurgence of 90's kids sports movie.

A Mighty Ducks reboot.

Bring back Emilio Estevez

A Cool Runnings sequel

We're already getting Space Jam 2

Disney is just sitting on gold with all those old kids movies.

We could have a kids sports movie cinematic universe with the mighty ducks meeting the new Little Giants and Big Green kids and Airbud.

A Mighty Ducks reboot.

A Cool Runnings sequel

We could have a kids sports movie cinematic universe with the mighty ducks meeting the new Little Giants and Big Green kids and Airbud.
Disagree. You know we'll just get stuff like the Sandlot sequels/remake.

A Mighty Ducks reboot.

A Cool Runnings sequel

Instead of reboot, just re-release as if it’s a brand new movie. It would be better as a movie and nostalgia will get a lot of parents to go.
Almost every remake is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back