Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arctic: Dunkirk without a war, and in the Arctic (filmed in Iceland). Almost no dialogue, but the environmental setting of the movie speaks volumes. You'll be glued to the screen the whole movie. Movie credits show a total of 3 characters.

4.5 Stars

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk how TS5 is gonna work now

Krazy

I'd like to think they're done but it makes so much money.

TS3 really wrapped it up nicely and this was like an epilogue that was really good.

It's weird, the first one came out when I was like in 3rd or 4th grade.

Our generation grew up with this franchise into adulthood, now my kids are watching it.

We are Andy's generation.

Maybe a 5th one years and years from now follow up on Woody, Key and Peele, John Wick and Bo Peep's continued adventures. I'd let the others go tbh.

I'd like to think they're done but it makes so much money.

TS3 really wrapped it up nicely and this was like an epilogue that was really good.

It's weird, the first one came out when I was like in 3rd or 4th grade.

Our generation grew up with this franchise into adulthood, now my kids are watching it.

We are Andy's generation.

Maybe a 5th one years and years from now follow up on Woody, Key and Peele, John Wick and Bo Peep's continued adventures. I'd let the others go tbh.
I could see them milking it for another movie. They just opened toy story land in Disney, this franchise is far from over imo

I just dont know how TS5 is suppose to work now unless it's like a prequel

Watched Whitney, doc about Whitney Houston last night. It was actually really well done. One thing I found really interesting was how for decades the public story has been that Bobby Brown got her into drugs and ruined her life/career. But her brother says she's been doing coke and shit since 16 and that Bobby was a "lightweight" when it came to drugs. The brother said he and Whitney would do laps around Bobby as far as drugs go.

Another highlight was seeing home video from the 80s of Whitney trashing Paula Abdul's singing chops lol. Really solid doc though. Sad story.

Finally saw Into The Spider-verse... it was great.

My gut tells me it's also lightning in a bottle and a sequel might be a letdown.

Think Ghostbusters 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back