Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No..... Can't... Let... Thread... Die...

I watched "Definitely, Maybe" last night with very low expectations, and it surprised me. Perfectly decent movie for a date. A little too cute/hollywood, but not as much as I thought it would be. Also, surprisingly adult story told in a way that kids could hear it.

7.5/10

Watched Speed Racer despite the poor reviews. I thought the first 5 minutes was enough to make me stop watching. But I went back and revisited this movie later. The race scenes are very cool and innovative. I think after watching it 2x now I understand the story a lot more and the cut scenes and flashbacks have more merit than my first time through. I don't think they made whatever point they were trying to make about corporate america, but I think they did give a little more depth to speed racer than I gained as a kid. After a few views I was more appeciative of the product, and I don't think it was nearly that bad, especially because of the racing, but it was a bit too over the top to make for good entertainment. The characters are a bit too undigestable.

Watching Rudy right now on AMC and I feel like an idiot admitting I never realized Vince Vaughn was in the movie ...

anyone else ever have though "wait a minute" moments with movies ...

Took BR, Jr. to see Mall Cop last Friday because we'd seen everything else "suitable" for kids. It is a 4 word title and I have a 4 word review.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Poop Butt: Moving Crap

Two index fingers straight to the ground from BR and BR, Jr.

Vince Vaughn was in Rudy...?

Jamie%20OHare.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itBo0lXqAbc

Someone gave me a DVD copy of Xmen Origins... lol it comes out in Theaters in May.

it's the complete movie with good quality. i imagine box office sales will take a big hit with the leaked copy already out.

Someone gave me a DVD copy of Xmen Origins... lol it comes out in Theaters in May.

it's the complete movie with good quality. i imagine box office sales will take a big hit with the leaked copy already out.

you do realize that the FBI is conducting one of the biggest investigations ever about that, right? I would burn that thing, big brother is watching.

Just finished watching swingers for the first time ever. After all the random references I've heard from it, it was a huge disappointment. Maybe it's just because I really don't care about people who think that L.A. is really important.

Just finished watching swingers for the first time ever. After all the random references I've heard from it, it was a huge disappointment. Maybe it's just because I really don't care about people who think that L.A. is really important.

Swingers is something you'll REALLY have to watch twice to appreciate it. There are little jokes that fly by, here and there.

I have no interest in seeing a movie like Wolverine off some scratchy looking unmastered copy with time codes, trapeze strings and an unfinished score. There's nothing cool about supporting bootlegged movies..

blu-ray is a disease. With the home theater I've set up at home, I sometimes find myself postponing watching a certain movie until it has been released on BR. Xmen will be one of them.

I've moved my 32inch Toshiba LCD to the bedroom, and bought a 52inch Aquos LCD which I hooked up to a kenwood 6.1 audio system.

I've connected my PS3 to it and wow what a picture! Pull down the blinds, switch off the lights and I swear it feels as if you're in the actual movie.

blu-ray is a disease. With the home theater I've set up at home, I sometimes find myself postponing watching a certain movie until it has been released on BR. Xmen will be one of them.

I've moved my 32inch Toshiba LCD to the bedroom, and bought a 52inch Aquos LCD which I hooked up to a kenwood 6.1 audio system.

I've connected my PS3 to it and wow what a picture! Pull down the blinds, switch off the lights and I swear it feels as if you're in the actual movie.

Just don't try to tap Ron Jeremy on the shoulder, it ruins the scene. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back