Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flu has a vaccine and still kills 80k in a bad flu year. So, looks like by your standards, we will stay in shut down purgatory forever.

Life has risks, no way to eliminate risk 100%. But when the survival rate without a vaccine is 99.5%+ for the majority of the population then its time to get everyone back work.

Fill up the sports stadiums, open up the movie theaters and move on. Follow Sweden’s lead. These shut downs are ridiculous. But you can stay home if you feel that’s what’s best for you personally.

Sweden has one of the highest death tolls per million for COVID. Even they are questioning their tactic to dealing with COVID. You act like they are happy there.

I love Tannehill, but that was poor leadership.

Yep and this could divide the locker room. I'm sure some of the players who got sick aren't gonna be too happy to hear about this.

I respect them wanting to get work in, and appreciate that you can't just sit at home, but why would you gather THAT many people in a public place to workout? Just total bonehead move.

I think this actually brings the locker room together. After the punishment is dealt out, the will all have a common enemy, everyone else that is p$$ed at the titans,

Yep and this could divide the locker room. I'm sure some of the players who got sick aren't gonna be too happy to hear about this.

I respect them wanting to get work in, and appreciate that you can't just sit at home, but why would you gather THAT many people in a public place to workout? Just total bonehead move.

I think this is evidence how seriously Titans players were taking the protocols. I have feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think this is evidence how seriously Titans players were taking the protocols. I have feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Well look I understand where they are coming from. If you are tested every single day and you test negative every day. I'd feel comfortable getting together with teammates I see EVERY DAY. Again, without confirming who all was there, we don't know that this practice resulted in more positive tests.

But to do it at that facility where they could easily be seen was just dumb.

Plenty of teams in the NFL aren't following the protocols to the T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back