Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine it's the mind...... the mind is a powerful thing ---

Placebos were a huge success years ago, and sometimes still today --- as if you tell the patient you're giving them ibprofuen, but it's really just a pill of sugar... and it still works.....

Same thing with illnesses and sicknesses.... If you keep telling yourself you seem sick, you're mind will create the symptom - my uncle taught us that when were very little, not to worry ABOUT HAVING SOMETHING, because your composition can play tricks on you.

So in her case, the moment she heard COVID, she knew the symptoms, and it's like a bad shot in the arm.

Guy on the internet diagnoses Covid symptoms following covid diagnoses as being all in the mind.

Another thing to keep in is that the NFL will want answers as to how this happened. I expect Vrabel and the entire organization to be under the microscope for a while.

Another thing to keep in is that the NFL will want answers as to how this happened. I expect Vrabel and the entire organization to be under the microscope for a while.

Not really. Players aren't required to wear masks on sidelines. They eat together. They are flying.

There is obviously some risk that people will do "everything right" and still catch it.

No one here knows how they got it and still no story regarding anyone on the team not following the NFL protocols outside the Wilson thing 4+ weeks ago.

So when we’re talking about how poorly the NFL has handled this, it’s just in reference to the post positive cases and the Pittsburgh game right?

I think that’s more in regards to how so many questions are being asked once it inevitably happened.
That just sounds like investigating how a positive case happened. I think trace contacting is next to impossible outside complete and total lockdowns prior to the positive case.
NFL set protocol in place to attempt preventing any positive cases, if their protocol failed (titans followed all the rules) then I could see the NFL taking scrutiny but if the Titans failed to follow (even 1 person) then the NFL handling up to the positive case shouldn’t be blamed, the titans should be taking the heat.

That just sounds like investigating how a positive case happened. I think trace contacting is next to impossible outside complete and total lockdowns prior to the positive case.
NFL set protocol in place to attempt preventing any positive cases, if their protocol failed (titans followed all the rules) then I could see the NFL taking scrutiny but if the Titans failed to follow (even 1 person) then the NFL handling up to the positive case shouldn’t be blamed, the titans should be taking the heat.
No, I mean how the NFL didn’t have a plan to reschedule games knowing an outbreak was likely to occur.

The Titans' bus driver in Minnesota has now tested positive for COVID. The bus driver drove the Astros after the Titans. This could spread through multiple pro leagues...

I’m so sick of all of this Covid BS. The whole point of these stupid shut downs were to “flatten the curve” and keep hospitals from being overwhelmed. This was supposed to be like the Spanish Flu where 30-40 million people were going to die. That never happened.

There is no way we can stop a virus from spreading. People are going to catch it. It has to run its course. We can’t hide in homes alone forever.

This bug is only dangerous to a very small portion of the population. 94% of the deaths had at least one underlying health issue, 87% had two. This is stupid to shut down a bunch of healthy 20 year old athletes which most don’t even show any symptoms when they have virtually zero risk of death.

The handful of people in the high risk category should take precautions, for the rest of us, let’s get our lives back to normal. Enough of this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back