Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

Vrabel talked about this yrs ago, its a thing

Never heard that. Not saying you’re wrong just don’t recall that being a thing. But I will it is weird how the players went from no symptoms Monday and Tuesday to flu like today. I wouldn’t think football related would be that delayed.

Never heard that. Not saying you’re wrong just don’t recall that being a thing. But I will it is weird how the players went from no symptoms Monday and Tuesday to flu like today. I wouldn’t think football related would be that delayed.
Vrabel said 2 yrs ago players takes turns having the flu, so if you want you can try looking back at titansonline.com for that interview

Vrabel said 2 yrs ago players takes turns having the flu, so if you want you can try looking back at titansonline.com for that interview

Im not doubting you heard him say it. With the weird sleep schedules, all the traveling, and all the stuff they put their bodies through its not the craziest thing to believe their immune systems are more exposed to getting sick.

We’ve already see multiple guys this year miss practice because of “illness”

Im not doubting you heard him say it. With the weird sleep schedules, all the traveling, and all the stuff they put their bodies through its not the craziest thing to believe their immune systems are more exposed to getting sick.

We’ve already see multiple guys this year miss practice because of “illness”
Yea so this all makes me think this season could be axed at any moment

MLB, and NBA didnt just cease operations for fun back in the Spring.

I hope I am wrong, but I dont know if the NFL will finish their season. And with Vrabel saying players get the flu left and right, that makes me think the NFL will interpret any flu-like symptoms to be corona. Which could lead to a shut down.

Yea so this all makes me think this season could be axed at any moment

MLB, and NBA didnt just cease operations for fun back in the Spring.

I hope I am wrong, but I dont know if the NFL will finish their season. And with Vrabel saying players get the flu left and right, that makes me think the NFL will interpret any flu-like symptoms to be corona. Which could lead to a shut down.

The test is what will determine that. Now if you have the flu I’m willing to bet you’re going to test positive for COVID.

But there is way too much money at stake. The season will happen. Just like the other sports. It’ll be bumpy but it’ll happen.

The season isn't getting cancelled, relax. The Marlins had like 90% of their team get covid, mlb figured it out. Nfl will too, too much money in play

The season isn't getting cancelled, relax. The Marlins had like 90% of their team get covid, mlb figured it out. Nfl will too, too much money in play

I don't follow baseball at all, but weren't they playing multiple double headers in really short time periods to make up all the games? And they still didn't make up all the games.

Not necessarily saying the season will stop, but it is going to be tough to make up football games.

We might end up where the 9-5 team beats out the 10-6 team for a playoff spot, or the 9-6 team loses out to the 10-6 team. And that would suck hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back