Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the mexicans idea of just forfeiting the game this Sunday and just make the game a "Tie" for both the Titans and the steelers.

Kind of an odd group of players that tested positive. Did the TE even travel with the team to Minnesota?
Might be those players don't impact anything, but 5 personel sounds ominous.
This. Playing this week would be a PR disaster for the league. Rearrange the schedule to accommodate. It would work logistically. No compromise will be ideal, but this one makes the most sense overall. Which is the singular reason it won’t happen. We play short handed and get creamed. NFL happy.
We are playing like crapola now so postponing would probably help our 2nd half style. They could give me only one measly million and I would happily play knowing I would contract Covid.

anyways I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at this, a few of us said they would start flagging our players if we were doing well..

There's 32 teams and you're telling me no one else has gotten "sick" from 3 weeks of flying and mingling?

that's quite a story

Daquan is the only decent player to test positive.

If NFL players who have been playing football most of their lives can't play 1 game without practicing 2-3 times in a week, then they don't need to be on the field at all.

Practice is important and all, but come on... Not like these guys are going to forget everything they know and be out of shape because they didn't get in a few practices this week. I'm sure most of them are still in the play books and working out etc away from the facility.

If the NFL didn't intend on playing games when a couple of players got COVID, they should have never started the season because it was bound to happen and will continue to happen. That's why they made flexible roster rules and a COVID list etc.

The game goes on. If they decide to do it a day later just to make sure, fine... But if it's a forfeit or any other bs, might as well close the season down too.

Daquan is the only decent player to test positive.

If NFL players who have been playing football most of their lives can't play 1 game without practicing 2-3 times in a week, then they don't need to be on the field at all.

Practice is important and all, but come on... Not like these guys are going to forget everything they know and be out of shape because they didn't get in a few practices this week. I'm sure most of them are still in the play books and working out etc away from the facility.

If the NFL didn't intend on playing games when a couple of players got COVID, they should have never started the season because it was bound to happen and will continue to happen. That's why they made flexible roster rules and a COVID list etc.

The game goes on. If they decide to do it a day later just to make sure, fine... But if it's a forfeit or any other bs, might as well close the season down too.

true but I wonder how effective remote “game-planning” is compared to live walk throughs and live scout team scrimmaging. By reason, it has to create a significant impediment for us.

Glad to hear the game is on. Whine all you want about losing some competitive advantage by not practicing in person, but its very likely a lot of NFL teams have to deal with covid in their own way at some point this year.

Glad to hear the game is on. Whine all you want about losing some competitive advantage by not practicing in person, but its very likely a lot of NFL teams have to deal with covid in their own way at some point this year.

Texans had 2 positive tests on Monday but re tested and they were false positives.

Monday makes the most sense

That way our week-3 problems dont carry into week-5, and we can get back to normal as fast as possible these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back