Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to play as many games possible with a healthy Lewan AJ Brown and Adoree Jackson. I guess that’s a dumb thing to say.

It's like saying you'd want the Titans to get coronavirus right before the playoffs. You don't know that it will postpone games. And now you're doubling down on it sounding even dumber.

BECAUSE AS OF NOW STEELERS PLAYERS ARE BEING TOLD SUNDAY'S GAME AGAINST TITANS IS STILL ON. Which means we will only get one day walk through to prepare. Which also means the players out with corona will miss the game. Potentially our head coach could be one of the staff members could miss the game.

How did they do this themselves? Forced to take the tests and never showed symptoms.

A forfeit sucks but playing with no practice or game plan is a waste of time and just risks injuries.
If it’s not getting played or postponed, I’d rather it just not count rather than forfeit. A 15 game season for both teams,

They got COVID. That’s how they did it to themselves.

Playing without one week of practice isn’t that big of a deal to me. Players have done it before.

It's like saying you'd want the Titans to get coronavirus right before the playoffs. You don't know that it will postpone games. And now you're doubling down on it sounding even dumber.

BECAUSE AS OF NOW STEELERS PLAYERS ARE BEING TOLD SUNDAY'S GAME AGAINST TITANS IS STILL ON. Which means we will only get one day walk through to prepare. Which also means the players out with corona will miss the game. Potentially our head coach could be one of the staff members could miss the game.

Just sit this one out. You clearly have shown you don’t know what you’re talking about.

They got COVID. That’s how they did it to themselves.

Playing without one week of practice isn’t that big of a deal to me. Players have done it before.
Did they? Not only do we have to wait to ensure it wasn’t a false positive but unless someone knows something not being reported, they followed “protocol”.
Without symptoms, no one knows if they actually have it and if not for mandatory daily testing, no one would have stopped a thing.

Disagree on your take that they did this to themselves.

Did they? Not only do we have to wait to ensure it wasn’t a false positive but unless someone knows something not being reported, they followed “protocol”.
Without symptoms, no one knows if they actually have it and if not for mandatory daily testing, no one would have stopped a thing.

It’s already been proven they aren’t false positives.

Just tell the Steelers after kickoff that's it's Russian Roulette out there. We don't even know who is positive, and scare the shiot out of them. This is Pittsburgh. It's like that.

Being reported that these are not false positives...

It’s already been proven they aren’t false positives.
I must have missed that.
The protocol after testing positive with no symptoms was only 5 days if they get 2 negatives back to back. That’s for the possibility of a false positive.

If they’re actually positive, they’re done for at least 2 games (those 3 people so far).

I must have missed that.
The protocol after testing positive with no symptoms was only 5 days if they get 2 negatives back to back. That’s for the possibility of a false positive.

If they’re actually positive, they’re done for at least 2 games (those 3 people so far).

No. That’s not correct. If a false positive you can re send in the sample to be tested again. Titans did that and they came back positive.

No symptoms can come back in 5 days with 2 negative tests. Symptoms is minimum of 10 days.

If they make this our bye week, this could 100% be a blessing in disguise, while really doing the Steelers dirty.

If we have to play on Sunday with no practice, that sucks and we'll probably lose, but we were more than likely going to lose this week anyway.

If we have to forfeit, which I would say is about <1% likely, it's going to be a real bad look for the NFL.

Realistically rescheduling the byes is the best option, for the Titans, and the league, just not the Steelers.

No. That’s not correct. If a false positive you can re send in the sample to be tested again. Titans did that and they came back positive.

No symptoms can come back in 5 days with 2 negative tests. Symptoms is minimum of 10 days.
Guess I’m confused on the COVID timeline then.
Guy gets tested daily with negative tests until 1 positive. After 5 days with 2 negative tests 24 hrs apart (must get tested 3 and 4 days after positive), they can return.
That would be appx 3 days total with COVID. Thought this was a 10 day - 2 week illness cycle. Doesn’t that mean the positive was false? Maybe I’m missing something else among all the made up rules.

On one of the mexican sports channel, they're suggesting that the game should just be forfeited by the nfl and give both teams a "Tie".

I’d rather the later bye week. As much as I hate the Steelers and think this is the game of the week (prior to COVID) I think it should just be canx. 15 game season.

Guess I’m confused on the COVID timeline then.
Guy gets tested daily with negative tests until 1 positive. After 5 days with 2 negative tests 24 hrs apart (must get tested 3 and 4 days after positive), they can return.
That would be appx 3 days total with COVID. Thought this was a 10 day - 2 week illness cycle. Doesn’t that mean the positive was false? Maybe I’m missing something else among all the made up rules.

There's 2 links in this thread explaining it.

Instead of trying to push your covid narrative, you should try reading them. The rules are pretty clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back