Swift - 770
Henry -739
Cook- 731
Etienne- 726
Robinson - 703
Barkley- 697
Moss - 672

CMC still has a pretty good lead.
Need some BDH of old against the cows to catch up.

BDH back to #5

cmc- 939
Mostart-785
Jacobs- 771
Swift - 770
Henry -739
Cook- 731
Etienne- 726
Robinson - 703
Barkley- 697
Moss - 672

Nothing about this o-line shows me they can give him space to be old Henry

View attachment 21288

So we suck absolute balls at running on second and long yet we do it at the 5th highest percentage in the league. What a genius way to treat a rookie qb with a trash online, setting him up on third and long over and over

“Run it till it pops”
Vrabel must have kept that from the past regime
Maybe. To me, it seems Kelly doesn’t understand flow. How many times has Henry had a run for a big gain, only for Kelly to follow up with a trick play, or an end around? He also seems to follow runs that get stuffed with another run. It’s confusing and infuriating.

Maybe. To me, it seems Kelly doesn’t understand flow. How many times has Henry had a run for a big gain, only for Kelly to follow up with a trick play, or an end around? He also seems to follow runs that get stuffed with another run. It’s confusing and infuriating.
I agree about the flow. I think that even expands to failing to game plan to attack teams weak points, ie passing on a weak run D and running on a weak pass D.

Vrabel also misses some flow of the game.
Between punts at bad times, FGs at bad times and some questionable 4th down goes (also some challenges), he has a history of missing the flow of a game or just stinks at clock management.
I could argue though, that Reid had clock management issues for most of his career and it hasn’t seemed to prevent too much success.

BDH back to #5

cmc- 939
Mostart-785
Jacobs- 771
Swift - 770
Henry -739
Cook- 731
Etienne- 726
Robinson - 703
Barkley- 697
Moss - 672

The fact DH22 is still 5th in rushing and averaging a respectable 4.2 yac with this awful run blocking is pretty incredible to be honest

Latest posts

Back