Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

i like when they call us tough and physical even though we've had 300 people on IR in the last 2.5 seasons

bunch of charmin sheets over here
When Vrabel first took over, he was rah rah and player's coach and players played hard for him. Over the course of his career they started taking advantage of the player coach aspect and now it seems they look for reasons to sit out and then stretch it out as long as they can.

At some point today during the Pats/Chargers “game”, this stat was shown, every WR selected between 21 and 177 (early 7th rd)
Q Johnston, 1st WR drafted, with 190 yards, by
Far the lowest.

but I notice ARZ Michael Wilson is 2nd lowest at 435.
Then I look back at Treylon Burks entire rookie season to see 444.

this was an in game stat and a delay in Pit, so likely Wilson picked up 9 yards.

that means, outside of 1st round bust Q Johnston, every other WR between him and 177 (Nacua) surpassed Burks by week 13 this year.

Another fun stat after the barn burning in NE
Teams are 52-3 when holding the opponent to 10 points are less.
The Pats are 0-3 the last three weeks in such games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another fun stat after the barn burning in NE
Teams are 52-3 when holding the opponent to 10 points are less.
The Pats are 0-3 the last three weeks in such games.
New expanded embarrassment for this stat,
Pats are the first team since 1938 to reach such a feat of 3 straight losses giving up only 10 pts or less.

Current rookie WR yards record was set by the Oilers rookie in 1960, Bill Gorman with 1473.

Puka Nucua currently has 1029 with 5 games to go.

NFL record is in jeopardy.

While I expect the cap to increase each year, I think this big jump hurts the titans.
Titans have a massive amount anyway, now every team is going to have a little something to spend which increases the price of every FA and puts pretty much every team on the market for everyone.
It would work better if some teams were strapped to keep them from overpaying on plays and keep them out of the race for players.

While I expect the cap to increase each year, I think this big jump hurts the titans.
Titans have a massive amount anyway, now every team is going to have a little something to spend which increases the price of every FA and puts pretty much every team on the market for everyone.
It would work better if some teams were strapped to keep them from overpaying on plays and keep them out of the race for players.

Exactly.

this is why Titans cant have nice things

Super game, Min beats LV 3-0.

only the 7th such game in the SB era.
Minnesota joins Miami as the only teams involved twice.
Vikings won both, Dolphins split.

Latest posts

Back