Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Titans football is tough to watch this year despite not mathematically being eliminated yet BUT:

2 bright sides to cheer for
1, Autry is on pace for 13 sacks. He is in the race for a new franchise record (since relocation) that Jevon Kearse set with 14.5 in his rookie season.
2, DHop is on pace for 1100 yards, a mark that hasn’t been reached in Nashville since 2004 when Drew Bennett and Derrick Mason reached that mark.

Titans football is tough to watch this year despite not mathematically being eliminated yet BUT:

2 bright sides to cheer for
1, Autry is on pace for 13 sacks. He is in the race for a new franchise record (since relocation) that Jevon Kearse set with 14.5 in his rookie season.
2, DHop is on pace for 1100 yards, a mark that hasn’t been reached in Nashville since 2004 when Drew Bennett and Derrick Mason reached that mark.

Gotta bring Autry back this Off-season.

Will Levis currently has 1 more deep passing TD (20+ yards) than Justin Herbert and Patrick Mahomes have combined this season.

Mahomes and Herbert have played a combined 26 games, while Levis has played just SIX.

mahomes has cried about ref calls at the post game podium 1 time more than W7, T17 & L8 combined
He looked so silly in that presser last night. It was an obvious foul. Tell ya boy Toney to line up properly ya dipchit! I watched it twice so I could laugh again. Maybe the zebras should hold the flag next time an edge rusher encroaches on a game changing play when he snaps the ball, no whistles...

What happened was historic. Will won't get the kudos that comeback deserves, because it didn't feel magical. It was too fast. but it's once in a lifetime to erase a 14 point deficit in 60 seconds like that with two long drives.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened was historic. Will won't get the kudos that comeback deserves, because it didn't feel magical. It was too fast. but it's once in a lifetime to erase a 13 point deficit in 60 seconds like that with two long drives.

Front page of all the major sports news outlets we are getting the kudos.

This Titans fan inferiority complex is really sad. The Titans are getting appropriate press.

Here is a full, detailed list of EVERY team in the NFL with two players with 8+ sacks this season:

1. Tennessee Titans (Harold Landry, Denico Autry)

That’s the list

The King, 3rd guy in history with 6 straight 10 TD seasons.
Most likely would have been 8 straight if he was the starter those first 2 years.

8 seasons in he sits at 15th all time TDs with 88. I'd guess he gets at least 2-3 more this season. So 90 TDs heading in to season 9. That puts him 20 TDs to top 5 all time. ( #5 Walter Payton has 110. played 190 games to Henry's 115 so far)

He'll be around 33 TDs away from top 3 (# 3 Marcus Allen has 123 TDs in 222 games)

Moral of the story, if Henry can be productive ~3 more seasons he can land at top 3 in TDs all time and in a lot less games played.

Most likely would have been 8 straight if he was the starter those first 2 years.

8 seasons in he sits at 15th all time TDs with 88. I'd guess he gets at least 2-3 more this season. So 90 TDs heading in to season 9. That puts him 20 TDs to top 5 all time. ( #5 Walter Payton has 110. played 190 games to Henry's 115 so far)

He'll be around 33 TDs away from top 3 (# 3 Marcus Allen has 123 TDs in 222 games)

Moral of the story, if Henry can be productive ~3 more seasons he can land at top 3 in TDs all time and in a lot less games played.
I’m looking at 800 more yards, he passes EG27 as #1 Titan.

After watching bye bye Barry, I want Henry to get re-signed in Tennessee more than anyone else.

like Jeff Daniels said, we all want to look back on an era and have A player and say, that was greatness. That was this team’s greatness.

After watching bye bye Barry, I want Henry to get re-signed in Tennessee more than anyone else.

like Jeff Daniels said, we all want to look back on an era and have A player and say, that was greatness. That was this team’s greatness.
I occasionally watch the 2020 and 2021 Henry highlight vids to remind myself what run blocking can do

The king climbed back to #3 and still has 2 cows games to play.

cmc- 1177
Mostart- 924
Henry- 875
Swift- 822
Etienne- 806
Jacobs- 805
Kyron Williams-801
Pollard- 796
Bijan Robinson- 790
James cook- 789

6 more guys within 50 yards of #10.

If Henry goes, sadly he will be used like an old mule for a team that won't care about how he crosses the finish line.

The over-use of Spears isn't doing him any favors here, but from his perspective, he's better off here where he can pack on some HOF stats and go out a legend.

I don't like how this is trending in either scenario. Still think he's got juice in the tank for another 1,400 yard season. He's done about as well as anyone could do getting hit behind the line on every handoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Henry goes, sadly he will be used like an old mule for a team that won't care about how he crosses the finish line.

The over-use of Spears isn't doing him any favors here, but from his perspective, he's better off here where he can pack on some HOF stats and go out a legend.

I don't like how this is trending in either scenario. Still think he's got juice in the tank for another 1,400 yard season. He's done about as well as anyone could do getting hit behind the line on every handoff.

You think Spears is being over used?

Latest posts

Back