Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of these opt out guys do you think will just end up retiring? I feel we’ll see a number of them just decide to hang it up “for health” like we saw a few years back.

How many of these opt out guys do you think will just end up retiring? I feel we’ll see a number of them just decide to hang it up “for health” like we saw a few years back.
why would they retire if they can opt out and get paid 150k for doing nothing?

Do they get the $150k regardless?

If i was on the outer about to get cut, id consider that pay for doing nothing!
UDFA's don't get anything. I don't know about UFA's though.

I think if you're on a roster currently you do get the $150k or $300k if you're a high risk person.

UDFA's don't get anything. I don't know about UFA's though.

I think if you're on a roster currently you do get the $150k or $300k if you're a high risk person.
This. A bunch of urfa players would make less than the 150. They wouldn't give them free money

Who in the nfl doesnt make 150k?

Everyone on this roster is owed 600k or more
Not undrafted free agents. Or pure walk on players not that the latter is very common. They can be paid anything as far as I can tell. Some get as little as 10k signing bonus and 50k salary and as much I think this year as 50k signing and 300k salary.

Idk if they have to be paid league min if they make the team but I know those guys and practice squad players don't have the same min salary.

Who in the nfl doesnt make 150k?

Everyone on this roster is owed 600k or more
I looked it up. Udfa players can sign for anything they agree to but if they make the team they make the 610k min. Practice squad players make 8k a week. So just under 150k a year.

$150,000 COVID pay for anyone taking the year off. It is $350,000 if you have a previous documented diagnosis of one of the underlying conditions on the list agreed to with the players. I did see something about being against future contract pay, but I don't know what happens if you never come back. I do believe the money (150K or 350K) does count against the cap this year.

Titans hold out hope for 25-percent capacity

I'm willing to bet , that even at 25% our fans can still make more noise then the rest of the league.

I really wouldn't mind empty stadiums as the months grew on me -- the audio interactivity with the players would be the highest it's ever been... with audible calls, motions, the trash talk, helmets cracking. In it's own small way, it could make the game more personal for the fan.

Makes you really wonder if this is a normal occurence...

The Governor of Ohio tested positive one day --- the next day, he tested negative...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back