Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an idea

In this scenario are all the fans masked up?

Bathroom runs would suck tho. Would imagine urinals would be limited to half too.. But with 60% less fans it might work out

People gonna be pissin in plastic bottles,..... and what's worse... chicks gonna be bringin' funnels lol

People gonna be pissin in plastic bottles,..... and what's worse... chicks gonna be bringin' funnels lol
The restrooms thing is the only major hiccup Id envision with a 1/3 filled stadium.

Parking seems easy fix. Concessions can be modified down to sealed foods and drinks.

Entry is already mostly electronic so no one has to touch a ticket.

But restrooms...? Perhaps they dont sell alcohol so the need to pee is drastically cut down?

The 1/3 seat capacity doesn't make logistical sense. Seasons ticket holders spread apart? There goes all other options for available seating. Do you attend the game with family or friends....how far will you be apart? I just can't see how this works logistically to attract enough interest from fans other than season ticket holders. If 20 thousand season tickets are sold....there goes the capacity.

The 1/3 seat capacity doesn't make logistical sense. Seasons ticket holders spread apart? There goes all other options for available seating. Do you attend the game with family or friends....how far will you be apart? I just can't see how this works logistically to attract enough interest from fans other than season ticket holders. If 20 thousand season tickets are sold....there goes the capacity.
Well they could waive PSLs this season and just sell tickets to small groups of 4 or less fans per whatever a safe distance would be. So 4 here, 4 three rows back, 2 over there, 3 way down there....

Getting to and from the seats would provide a challenge not passing ppl. But maybe no aisle seats fixes that issue..

They could just allow fans who want to go, to go and those who are afraid, to watch from home. Let people make the choice on their own like they do in free countries.

They could just allow fans who want to go, to go and those who are afraid, to watch from home. Let people make the choice on their own like they do in free countries.
Lawyers will ruin this idea and try to hold the NFL accountable due to the lack of secret amounts of money they have, should anyone get sick.

Lawyers will ruin this idea and try to hold the NFL accountable due to the lack of secret amounts of money they have, should anyone get sick.
A signed waiver could fix that. I used to drive race cars. Had to sign a piece of paper every time I entered a track saying I wouldn’t hold the track owner responsible if I was injured or killed.

A signed waiver could fix that. I used to drive race cars. Had to sign a piece of paper every time I entered a track saying I wouldn’t hold the track owner responsible if I was injured or killed.
Except that doesn’t work when you are talking about infectious disease.

You get into a car accident it doesn’t spread to your weakened uncle.

Except that doesn’t work when you are talking about infectious disease.

You get into a car accident it doesn’t spread to your weakened uncle.
I guess we should just stop living then until infectious diseases no longer exists. Don’t know how we made it this long.

This is stupid. I hate being stuck at home as bills pile up but I rather that than risk a good chunk of the people in this country dieing.

I guess we should just stop living then until infectious diseases no longer exists. Don’t know how we made it this long.
If it was that easy we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Companies get sued with waivers all the time, your solution wasn’t even legitimate to begin with.

If it was that easy we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Companies get sued with waivers all the time, you’re solution wasn’t even legitimate to begin with.
It is if we’re talking about just letting everything go back to normal with the understanding this virus exists.
But, this thread is about to be merged with the coronavirus thread.

If we’re not opening up, seems like stadiums is not really on the list of priorities to start allowing normalcy to.

It is if we’re talking about just letting everything go back to normal with the understanding this virus exists.

If we’re not opening up, seems like stadiums is not really on the list of priorities to start allowing normalcy to.
I’m all for getting back to normal, but I feel the discussion for allowing full stadiums is a bit premature.

We have another spike next month, no way the NFL is going to allow people in the stands. Things start to level out, there is no telling what they will do or how the fans will even respond.

If schools are reinstated, children 25 to 30 in a clssroom, I would think restrictions would be lifted everywhere.

I can't see having games in a empty stadium, not the right strategy and business model. My prediction going forward after the NFL and owners agree on course of action. Late June start opening training camps with rookies. August start the training camp until mid September, and 2 pre season matches until the end September. Mid October start the season with fans. That will give more than enough time for the virus to subside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back