Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they have a lot of dead cap just for Brady alone.
How do they have dead cap for Brady? They didn't cut him, his contract expired.

EDIT: That is so bizare, I still don't understand how, but they have $13.5M for Brady this year.

Funny thing is they have $4.5 for Antonio Brown lol

EDIT: That is so bizare, I still don't understand how, but they have $13.5M for Brady this year.

LOL, I do not understand the Brady part either

Because they accelerated his 2020 salary into 2019 in the form of a bonus to get cap relief in 2020 IF he was still there

They seem to have misplayed their hand there

Because they accelerated his 2020 salary into 2019 in the form of a bonus to get cap relief in 2020 IF he was still there

They seem to have misplayed their hand there
What salary though? Was he originally signed through 2020? They didn't cut him, he just became a FA.

At this point its looking like there will be no fans for the upcoming season....New York, California, Illinois and a few other states will not permit fans....in that case there will be unfair competition to allow certain NFL teams without restrictions to have fans.

Life is not fair, if it comes down to fair or money the nfl will side with money every time. It pays not to live in liberal states and your not taxed as much either.

Life is not fair, if it comes down to fair or money the nfl will side with money every time. It pays not to live in liberal states and your not taxed as much either.
If you have money....you can live anywhere. The NFL will choose money you're correct. However a good business model always looks ahead, and that means....the NFL will never go against its biggest fan base East Coast/West Coast that includes almost 200 million population.

Be a lot of b!tching to state legislatures from Seattle, Chicago, LA, NYC tourism and entertainment businesses if other cities able host , house and feed NFL fans.

they’ll fold under the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back