Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. All this social distancing and masks are bull****. We have immune systems.
Certainly

may not be at full capacity, but people will be there.
Attendance will be normalized after some data comes out and this panic wears off.

We’ll have people at games. Book it.

Also, the US is a big country and some areas have done a much better job against Covid than others.

You could potentially have NFL fans at games in states that have done a good job against Covid, states like CO, TX and FL. Whereas states that have done a poor job against Covid, like NY-NJ, DC, MI, etc, would not have crowds.

People would cry that it is unfair, but it would be unfair either way. Why should fans in good states be punished for the incompetence of public officials in those states hit hardest by Covid?

I guess an empty stadium is probably better than when Titan season ticket holders sold to the visiting team and we were outnumbered in some games.

Just read the 2021 salary cap may be in jeopardy if the nfl plays with no fans.

Apparently ticket revenue plus other in person sales at stadiums is worth $2.3B

Just read the 2021 salary cap may be in jeopardy if the nfl plays with no fans.

Apparently ticket revenue plus other in person sales at stadiums is worth $2.3B

Yup,

Cap could go down, Titans would not be in a good spot but not funked. Colts and Jags would be in gorgeous positions. Eagles would be screwed.

Yup,

Cap could go down, Titans would not be in a good spot but not funked. Colts and Jags would be in gorgeous positions. Eagles would be screwed.
Yea so looking at this from that angle maybe its smart to hold back this years remaining cap space and roll it into 2021 (thats still allowed under the new cba right?)

How do the colts have 100mil again? Was ever contract they signed 1 year beside the Buckner one?

Not sure if that was a sarcastic question.............. Well, most of them seem to be one year deals, other than the rookies

If you notice the column with "#" as the heading, that is the number of players they have under contract for that year. And the Colts are very low.

Not sure if that was a sarcastic question.............. Well, most of them seem to be one year deals, other than the rookies

If you notice the column with "#" as the heading, that is the number of players they have under contract for that year. And the Colts are very low.
I am on my phone so I did not see the whole picture. My phone hates this forum. And I didn't bother to click the picture. My bad on this one.

Interestingly the Pats and Jags will have their rosters relatively settled, while also having an insane amount of money to throw around.

If somehow Dak makes it to the open market, would not be surprised at all to see either of them or the Chargers make a big move for him.

There aren't really any other big QB names slated to hit FA next year unless someone is cut though, so Dak would have the market all to himself.

Interestingly the Pats and Jags will have their rosters relatively settled, while also having an insane amount of money to throw around.

If somehow Dak makes it to the open market, would not be surprised at all to see either of them or the Chargers make a big move for him.

There aren't really any other big QB names slated to hit FA next year unless someone is cut though, so Dak would have the market all to himself.

Both the Pats and JagRags have a lot of dead space this year. And, as is usually the case when you have a lot of dead space, the cap opens a lot next year.

I fully expect the Jags to go full Jags and make it rain with a bunch of bad contracts

Stupid YouTube video I came across but funny for the titans.

Go to the 11:00 mark for the titans offseason as described by a scene in spongebob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back