Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans won the madden bowl, so there is that.
giphy.gif

Be a lot of b!tching to state legislatures from Seattle, Chicago, LA, NYC tourism and entertainment businesses if other cities able host , house and feed NFL fans.

they’ll fold under the pressure.

Seattle has done a good job on Covid, they should be fine to host.

There is only one team in the state of NY and it is nowhere near the Covid disaster that is NYC.

New Jersey though, that is another story :)

Just something interesting to consider.
Been hearing talk that if there are no OTAs it would greatly benefit teams that have both lineup continuity and a run first offense. This is bc receiving systems are implemented in OTAs and take much more work to master. The titans fit the bill as a run first team with lineup continuity more than any team in the league I can think of.

Just something interesting to consider.
Been hearing talk that if there are no OTAs it would greatly benefit teams that have both lineup continuity and a run first offense. This is bc receiving systems are implemented in OTAs and take much more work to master. The titans fit the bill as a run first team with lineup continuity more than any team in the league I can think of.

They said the same thing about passing in the lockout year, it did not work out that way

The guy used the punter at qb because he was left handed, and could hand the ball off faster. Smart dude. I have no doubt he could outcoach O'Brien. ESPN should have the game. CJ2k is very popular for madden players.

This is not surprising as Michigan has done a very poor job containing the virus. Last time I checked (couple weeks ago) they had the highest death rate in the country.

Schools in other states do not have this problem

Governor of Oregon has her head straight.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown ‘will make sure (the Ducks and Beavers) are not at any competitive disadvantage’ as NCAA lifts moratorium for voluntary on-campus workouts

Most of the states haven't got out of the first wave yet....second wave projected in late September early October. The NFL season is certainly in question. I wouldn't be surprised if it is canceled.

Most of the states haven't got out of the first wave yet....second wave projected in late September early October. The NFL season is certainly in question. I wouldn't be surprised if it is canceled.
Yea you shut your dirty mouth ok bud...

Dont you dare make me think there wont be football

the big Eurotrash soccer leagues are starting up without fans

There will be football, even if it has to be without fans
Ive been watching some Aussie football (weirdest sport btw) and rugby. It sounds like they have fans but they dont. Must be the people on the sidelines reacting to plays.

New Zealand has fans in their league tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back