Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, the Titans have not asked season ticket holders to pay for this season. I was told by my rep to check back in early July but, honestly, no way I'm paying for these tickets until there is certainty that fans will be in the stadiums this season.

Ive been watching some Aussie football (weirdest sport btw) and rugby. It sounds like they have fans but they dont. Must be the people on the sidelines reacting to plays.

New Zealand has fans in their league tho.

Korean baseball has simulated fans, maybe they are doing that

pretty sure NZ is one of those places that has basically 0 rona though, they can pull it off
Im a NZ'er.

We got 2 cases now, 2 people flew in from the UK for a funeral and got exemption to break isolation to go to it (before testing positive)

Everyone panicking now that its back and the borders and healthcare failed us...

Re the sports, yea the rugby league in Australia has had no crowds but fake crowd noise, it actually adds to the experience far better than no noise at all. I do laugh how they persist with the in-stadium music between tries, and even have a ground announcer!

We also had our rugby comp start back up last weekend with full crowds.

Watch any cricket before?
Honestly tried on a couple occasions. I cannot figure out the game.
I also lost a lot of interest in trying the moment I found out there's no time limits/innings/outs or any actual determining factor to when the other team gets to "bat". they just decide, we're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything serious? probably not. Lets play the statistics game of telling this story like it should be told, a few Cowboys and Texans are sick, because nothing is going on currently, it will not effect training camps/practice.
Non-story. Or at least should be.
Zeke is asymptomatic

Honestly tried on a couple occasions. I cannot figure out the game.
I also lost a lot of interest in trying the moment I found out there's no time limits/innings/outs or any actual determining factor to when the other team gets to "bat" outside, we're good.
Look up longest game. I know baseball has not time limit in theory but you will go crazy when you see it for cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back