Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe colts got Rhodes for a year at 5 million. That is a steal. Is this draft CB heavy?

decent number of CBs in the draft

will be interesting to see what happens with Logan Ryan...he has stated that he wants 10mil and is willing to wait it out...market for money seems to be drying up and still quite a few FA CBs available

Lets all relaxe a bit....We signed our key players, and added some depth. The free agency period is not over, and will certainly add and fill spots in the draft. I see this off season as being patient from the management. Casey is hard to see go, but was the right move. The right players are coming.

I guess he wanted to be in LA, but I'm legit pissed we didn't go harder after Chris Harris Jr. He legit may be the best slot corner in the NFL and signed a below market contract. Would have been an upgrade over Ryan, imo.

Lets all relaxe a bit....We signed our key players, and added some depth. The free agency period is not over, and will certainly add and fill spots in the draft. I see this off season as being patient from the management. Casey is hard to see go, but was the right move. The right players are coming.
I agree, but what sucks is they traded Casey and freed up space like they were going to make a big move and have done nothing with that money. I’m sure Jrob has something planned, but it seems like we aren’t really getting better, and I don’t think draft picks are going to come in immediately and fill in that void that we need to take the next step.

There surely is/was a plan after releasing a fan favorite in Casey. Im pretty sure they are still in the Clowney race and we also have a backup plan if that fails. Ive read numerous sources say we talking to Goldston as well. Both those players would be upgrades over Casey. We aren't hearing anything on the FA side since players cant do physicals due to this virus. Once that is lifted, we should see a lot more FA movement.

At this point the market is low for this years free agency. We don't want contracts way above market value, example Ryan and Clowney. We have almost 30 million in cap space, and a strong draft class coming up. I just believe being patient will prevail in the end.

Maybe we go DT in the draft @29 to replace Casey?

Javon Kinlaw?

Definitely need a #2 RB that could potentially become lead back depending on the Henry situation

DE I think needs addressed via FA..to go with Landry..Clowney or Golden

At this point the market is low for this years free agency. We don't want contracts way above market value, example Ryan and Clowney. We have almost 30 million in cap space, and a strong draft class coming up. I just believe being patient will prevail in the end.
I'm hoping we don't shell out 20 million for Clowney..personally I don't think he's worth that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back