Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per PFF, Shelby Harris was significantly better than Casey at rushing the passer this past year, but not as good of a run defender. With the second level we have, I’d happily sacrifice some run D up front to get a better pass rush goin’.

Naw. Just bored and a little miffed there wasn't even word of us talking to Harris.

I even was thinking last night Golden, Ryan, and Harris would have been good/doable signings this weekend.

We kept the core team together, that was priority number 1. Next year we have 6 free agents coming up....Jayron Browm, Jonnu Smith, Corey Davis, Adoree Jackson, Da Quan Jones, and Derrick Henry. I'm fine with holding the money this year, and filling 4 spots with the draft. Also we will pick up 2 future draft picks.

We kept the core team together, that was priority number 1. Next year we have 6 free agents coming up....Jayron Browm, Jonnu Smith, Corey Davis, Adoree Jackson, Da Quan Jones, and Derrick Henry. I'm fine with holding the money this year, and filling 4 spots with the draft. Also we will pick up 2 future draft picks.

If we spend the extra money to lockup jayon and jonnu then that is a great use of money...they are both young and hitting their prime years...lock them up now before cap goes way up next yr with the 17th game possibility and new tv deal

I would not complain about trading some picks and signing Chris Jones to a big contract .....imagine Chris Jones, Daquan Jones and Simmons as our front 3....allowing Landry, Brown, Evans, and Beasley to roam free to make plays

Oh man, I gotta say, the more we appear to be doing nothing, the more I believe JROB has some crazy ass master plan laying in the wings.

Wait for iiiit.
Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

If we spend the extra money to lockup jayon and jonnu then that is a great use of money...they are both young and hitting their prime years...lock them up now before cap goes way up next yr with the 17th game possibility and new tv deal

I would not complain about trading some picks and signing Chris Jones to a big contract .....imagine Chris Jones, Daquan Jones and Simmons as our front 3....allowing Landry, Brown, Evans, and Beasley to roam free to make plays
Nobody just roams free lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back