Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I feel like its safe to expect DL will be a top priority in the draft

Depending on how good they feel about Dennis Kelly holding down the fort.

They still have us taking a RT with our first round pick. Signing someone like Wolff would've gave us insurance incase our 2nd round target at DL wasn't there when we picked late in the 2nd.

I definitely wonder feel like we may go DL/OL/RB if we lock up Ryan or another corner. We signed Beasley, Walker back, etc. I feel like we draft another force next to Simmons for immediate help.

I would only resign Ryan, and not over extend on Clowney. Ross Blacklock DT should be available late first round, and Travon Diggs CB in the second if Ryan is gone. I personally prefer this outcome.

Listening to XM a lot lately....

Someone said they wish we went after Chris Harris for slot CB. He was interviewed and while he didn't specifically say the Titans contacted him, he said that he was contacted by basically every AFC team. He said he doesn't want to be limited to the slot and the Chargers were the only team that told him that they'd play him outside.

Darius Jennings signed with the chargers. Good dude, was great to have around. Pretty much lost all his return duties to Hump and Raymond though. Wish him the best

There is only one factor that will determine the Tennessee titans future....that's the signing of Ryan Tannehill. Is he a 1 year wonder? Does he elevate himself with the elite quarterbacks of the world? If he's a bust, titans turn to a rebuild. Letting go of Casey has a 1 year outcome. So as titans fans, lets all pray Tannehill is the right deal, if he is all the other factors will fall into place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back