Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more I feel we are going DT/CB with the first pick (barring we don’t sign Ryan or someone like Apple-otherwise DT/OL). We clearly have holes or upcoming holes there. It makes plenty of sense up to now anyways....
Yup most likely. RB is also in the cards for 2nd or 3rd depending on how it all unfolds.

The more I think about it, the more I feel we are going DT/CB with the first pick (barring we don’t sign Ryan or someone like Apple-otherwise DT/OL). We clearly have holes or upcoming holes there. It makes plenty of sense up to now anyways....
CB3>DT3 right now for me

CB3>DT3 right now for me
I hear you. It makes sense since they want to be able to keep up with Mahomes and that speed. At the same time, do they feel they did enough to establish pass rush and collapse the pocket while giving up Casey? Think if a premier DT is there at 29, it will be hard to pass up, especially since the draft is deep with CB.

I hear you. It makes sense since they want to be able to keep up with Mahomes and that speed. At the same time, do they feel they did enough to establish pass rush and collapse the pocket while giving up Casey? Think if a premier DT is there at 29, it will be hard to pass up, especially since the draft is deep with CB.
This is supposedly one of the weaker CB drafts.

We have warm bodies upfront at least, we have nothing after Adoree and Malcom at CB

God forbid we take the field with just Hooker as a slot.. wed be dead in the water

John Clayton reporting that the Seahawks might be only willing to pay $13-15 million/ yr for him and that Everson Griffin is their backup plan. Says the Jets aren’t really interested anymore and that the Titans are still trying to make it happen.
I read that Cleveland is now in the mix. Somehow, they have a ton of cap space and can clear $15M more by dumping Olivier Vernon. If true, my guess is that where he ends up.

I read that Cleveland is now in the mix. Somehow, they have a ton of cap space and can clear $15M more by dumping Olivier Vernon. If true, my guess is that where he ends up.
I would bet against that....Don't see Clowney getting comfortable with the fact of finishing 3rd every year.

If its a big number agreed....that said I can't see Cleveland going way over market value. I think we are in same ballpark around 15 million. If I was betting he will end up back in Seattle.

Yeah I could definitely see him going back to Seattle. If we offer him $5 and Seattle offers him $4, I can see him going back to Seattle.

If Vrabel got on the phone with him and talked to him, I do think he could lure him to Nashville though.

I still reckon we go all in on ngakoue and give jags the 1st they really want and pay the guy. Hes someone who kills o lines. 37 sacks in 4 years.

Someone mentioned the income tax disparity between Washington and Tennessee. That can be a BIG factor with numbers this high.

Unfortunately we don't get that much of an advantage with that. Washington does not have a state income tax as well. The only benefits we get are 2 extra games played with no state tax when we play the Texans and Jags and the Seahawks playing games against some high tax places like the 49ers in California..

You mean the Seahawks' version of mitcht didn't know what the fuck he was talking about 3 weeks ago?

eyvgl1S.jpg

Should've been Henry and Drake, but apparently we didn't want to depart from a late round draft pick.

I know late round picks are considered useless, but we haven't had that many draft picks the last 2 years due to trades. Luckily, those trades have largely worked in our favor, but this year especially, we need all the draft picks we can get, since this year's draft is a bigger shot in the dark than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back