Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Would allow us to skip RB in this year's draft. Re-sign Ryan and bring in Breida and our draft all of a sudden becomes wide open.
Wouldn't hate that, but he has had a lot of injury issues. I'd almost rather take a shot on a 3rd or 4th round RB and then pick up a few guys before camp (if that even happens).

Let them battle it out and see who's worth keeping, but not spend much money on the position aside for Henry.

Wouldn't hate that, but he has had a lot of injury issues. I'd almost rather take a shot on a 3rd or 4th round RB and then pick up a few guys before camp (if that even happens).

Let them battle it out and see who's worth keeping, but not spend much money on the position aside for Henry.
I would have to agree with this..Breida is a decent RB but injuries are a concern..I'd rather go with a draft pick in 3 or 5. ( we don't have a 4th) spend the $ on Ryan
I really like Antonio Gibson

Yep he's capable of catching the ball
He would be a good pick up
I like Washington a lot too.
I'd prefer:
1. Draft an RB
2. Brieda
3. Washington

Brieda has some major upside and could be legit if he can stay healthy. While he has gotten banged up alot, he tends to play through it. Assuming Henry stays healthy, he wouldnt see as many carries here as he did the last couple years in SF.
That said, a 3rd round rookie would be cheaper, and could have just as much upside with less health risk.

I'd prefer:
1. Draft an RB
2. Brieda
3. Washington

Brieda has some major upside and could be legit if he can stay healthy. While he has gotten banged up alot, he tends to play through it. Assuming Henry stays healthy, he wouldnt see as many carries here as he did the last couple years in SF.
That said, a 3rd round rookie would be cheaper, and could have just as much upside with less health risk.

Rather spend that 3rd rounder on IOL/DL/CB

I'd prefer:
1. Draft an RB
2. Brieda
3. Washington

While a rookie would definitely be cheaper, both Brieda and Washington are both known commodities with defined roles.

I’d rather spend the draft picks on DL and CB at this point.

I still can’t believe we didn’t go after Shelby Harris and Derek Wolff.

While a rookie would definitely be cheaper, both Brieda and Washington are both known commodities with defined roles.

I’d rather spend the draft picks on DL and CB at this point.

I still can’t believe we didn’t go after Shelby Harris and Derek Wolff.

I dont want any player on this team named shelby... lol I'm js

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back