Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'm against trading 1st round picks for older, expensive (albeit established) players. But if ever there was an argument to do it, now is the time, with the No. 29 pick and some legit stars available.

Our number 1 and Daquan Jones for Chris Jones? Then sign Marcel Dareus to be our run stuffer. DL solved.

I like Washington a lot too.
I'd prefer:
1. Draft an RB
2. Brieda
3. Washington

Brieda has some major upside and could be legit if he can stay healthy. While he has gotten banged up alot, he tends to play through it. Assuming Henry stays healthy, he wouldnt see as many carries here as he did the last couple years in SF.
That said, a 3rd round rookie would be cheaper, and could have just as much upside with less health risk.
What do you think about sending a 5th or 6th to Denver for Royce Freeman?
Should have traded Casey for him lol

What do you think about sending a 5th or 6th to Denver for Royce Freeman?
Should have traded Casey for him lol[/QUOTE
I like the latest rumors trading up with the raiders. Our 1, 2, two 7 pics for their 1, 4 pics. Then we pic at 19 CeeDee Lamb WR, and still have number 93, and 123 to pic a DL and CB. Imagine that killer combo Brown and Lamb!

Can we get a 4 or 5 pic from Davis? Then I would.
I'm a fan of Davis, not living up to his draft spot but I think he's talented..personally I wouldn't deal him for a 4 or 5.

A deal with Washington for Trent Williams? They need someone opposite McLaurin

Normally I'm against trading 1st round picks for older, expensive (albeit established) players. But if ever there was an argument to do it, now is the time, with the No. 29 pick and some legit stars available.

Our number 1 and Daquan Jones for Chris Jones? Then sign Marcel Dareus to be our run stuffer. DL solved.

Haha you say it like its only up to us

^^Trent Williams would be a nice depth player to add on the line.
Trent Williams wants to be the highest paid OT, he’s got a terrible attitude and still hasn’t been cleared from his scalp surgery.

I’m willing to bet he retires when nobody bites on his contract and him failing to take a physical.

Rumor is the Browns will likely cut Olivier Vernon. If Clowney falls through, and we could get Vernon for a decent price, he'd be an excellent replacement for Casey. Definitely been a better pass rusher than Casey the past few years.

Rumor is the Browns will likely cut Olivier Vernon. If Clowney falls through, and we could get Vernon for a decent price, he'd be an excellent replacement for Casey. Definitely been a better pass rusher than Casey the past few years.
Hes 260lbs

Not Caseys replacement

Hes a LB in our defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back