Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags just signed Mike Glennon. I dont understand why they wouldnt bring in Cam. He must just want too much money.
Yea crazy. I'm surprised it hadn't happened yet. Maybe it's a medical thing. Now I'm glad they signed Glennon. Sounds like Cam won't happen.

Marrone jobs in jeopardy. I dont think his going to coach to lose games on purpose.

I don't think any coach does that. But GMs certainly roll out a substandard roster on occasion with the ultimate goal to build for the future, like the Dolphins last year.

I don't think any coach does that. But GMs certainly roll out a substandard roster on occasion with the ultimate goal to build for the future, like the Dolphins last year.

Exactly—no coach coaches to lose and no player plays to lose. Tanking happens at the GM level.

Youre right but every coach has someone in the higher that tells them what to do each game. Those things dont really come to light but why do you think GMs are there every game?? Certainly not to just scout players each gameday....

Youre right but every coach has someone in the higher that tells them what to do each game. Those things dont really come to light but why do you think GMs are there every game?? Certainly not to just scout players each gameday....
Lol is this serious

You really think the GM tells the coach how to call a game?

GMs arent allowd contact with coaches during a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back