Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided the manager is not convinced the employees need new equipment with the surplus.

What did we learn this week? Well, one, thanks to me, my team is much, much faster at coming to decisions than I thought they would be. Number two, never buy a fur coat with a credit card until you absolutely have the money to pay for it. And three, you should know that some people think it's cool to throw buckets of fake blood on you as you are walking out of Burlington Coat Factory.

Matt Moore played alright as backup.
Glennon had that one decent season in relief, got a huge payday and disappeared.
Kessler beat the titans or got close. Can’t remember the order of those couple bad years vs the bad browns.
Kessler seems like the kind of guy JR would go for, has some starting experience and a little upside. We seem to bring these type guys in every year at different positions.

Top Free Agent QBs still available:
Cam Newton, Brandon Allen, Blake Bortles, Trevor Siemian, Matt Moore, Geno Smith, Joe Flacco, Drew Stanton, Mike Glennon, Cody Kessler
I'm fine rolling the dice with Woddy and the Flying Hawaiian. If Tanny goes down, might as well see what those two can do. If that means a better draft pick, so be it.

If we bring in a vet, which I would understand, Flacco is the only one worth it from this list.

Would you guys be open to Alex Smith if he was to come available?

No......Hell no. His career is essentially over. He's just collecting a paycheck at this point. Someone like Kessler would be a welcome addition, he's run away with the backup job and at least supply a bit of experience which Woodside and Mcdonald have none to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back