Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now we're on our 3rd string tackle are we gonna get Kelly on the left with Thomas on the right.

Didn't like his antics at the start but if ever was a time to show the staff you can do it surely Shirley it's time.

He was a 1st rounder maybe should've been a 2nd but now that our o line is pretty much blown now would be the time to give the guy some playing time.

Shirley?

AllCandidAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

Hopefully he shapes up.. as of right now, he's seeming like another Dodd type pick, except childish and lazier.

the pick from the beginning was a luxury type pick.. an obvious developmental player.. when it turns out, we could have used serious help this season at LB/DL/CB, or even an offensive lineman that is ready to play.

Hopefully he shapes up.. as of right now, he's seeming like another Dodd type pick, except childish and lazier.

the pick from the beginning was a luxury type pick.. an obvious developmental player.. when it turns out, we could have used serious help this season at LB/DL/CB, or even an offensive lineman that is ready to play.
It turns out we need a LT.

Definitely need to shore up the defense, would even contemplate on trying to move up with a trade to get a starting rusher is there is a few available.

It turns out we need a LT.
We're actually in bizarre territory with the LT position. I'd have to do real research to find the last team the lost their starting LT and backup LT to season ending injuries.
It's disappointing because Sambrailo was playing pretty well. What are the chances LT #3 plays well?

We're actually in bizarre territory with the LT position. I'd have to do real research to find the last team the lost their starting LT and backup LT to season ending injuries.
It's disappointing because Sambrailo was playing pretty well. What are the chances LT #3 plays well?
did the research for you lol

Wow. memory or accidental find?
Also what year was that? The Washington Football Club has sucked for awhile.
Your post got me thinking about oline injuries and I assumed either the Bengals or cowboys may have been down multiple left tackles this season, turns out it was Washington lol.

It's from this season.

Washington also has a notoriously bad medical staff I believe

Ty was overall a notch below average. A good back up swing tackle, but that’s his ceiling.

Well what wyatt said was he's a couple down the pecking order which answers 2 things to me. 1. Probably not gonna see him this weekend barring another injury and 2. 1st rounder tackles are generally game ready day 1 aren't they once they dive into the play book and given we're now on week 12 probs should've been a solid 3rd.

Well what wyatt said was he's a couple down the pecking order which answers 2 things to me. 1. Probably not gonna see him this weekend barring another injury and 2. 1st rounder tackles are generally game ready day 1 aren't they once they dive into the play book and given we're now on week 12 probs should've been a solid 3rd.
David Stewart was a 4th rounder and Michael Roos a 2nd rounder. We didn’t draft Stewart to start year one, but we drafted him in the 4th. In my opinion, JR thought Wilson would grab the starting position sometime year 1. I, in no way believe we spent our 1st on him for coming years and no to bring some impact this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back