Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I give Ran a pass on that scrub because of the cap limitations and holes he plays inherited.

The cap was an issue last season. Daley made 965k, Dilliard's contract was significantly more lucrative averaging out at nearly 7.5 million a season. He was signed and paid to be an adequate starter at LT.

The cap was an issue last season. Daley made 965k, Dilliard's contract was significantly more lucrative averaging out at nearly 7.5 million a season. He was signed and paid to be an adequate starter at LT.
I agree with this, which is why I want a slam dunk at LT and not another roll of the dice.

I hope BC can salvage something out of that money.
I can understand the effort of a former first round pick, maybe restarting, and with NFL exp, but he seems almost Panda bad.

Yeah, a LT has to be 6'11" 420 lbs and run a 4.5 40. And has 40 inch arms. Everybody knows that.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the struggles at WR last year, I can’t believe they didn’t try Spears as WR1! Who cares if he isn’t a WR, we need a dominant WR and he’s fast!

(This was sarcasm, for those who need the sign)

We had a good WR1 last year, so that was a piss poor job of sarcasm. And Spears wasn't an All-American WR in college either.

Skronk had never played G at any point before last season. But sure let's just assume he can't handle LT at all because...... reasons.

Latest posts

Back