Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I do cringe every time a dude leaves the urinal and Marches right past the soap and water. Makes me not want to ever shake hands with people... Paul probably a pee and go guy but rats out others.

yeah- i'm a germophobe. have a routine of not touching anything except me (haha) in a public bathroom. use my elbow to get a bit of paper towel, use that to turn on faucet and punch out more paper towel for after hand washing, use paper towel to open door etc..... Always amazed to see folks just blow out of the BR without hand washing- even guys fly out of a stall after dropping a deuce....

yeah- i'm a germophobe. have a routine of not touching anything except me (haha) in a public bathroom. use my elbow to get a bit of paper towel, use that to turn on faucet and punch out more paper towel for after hand washing, use paper towel to open door etc..... Always amazed to see folks just blow out of the BR without hand washing- even guys fly out of a stall after dropping a deuce....
I actually had to reduce the number of times I wash my hands to be in compliance with CDC guidelines.

It amazes me when the restaurants say we are wiping down tables after every customer...should they have not been doing that before Covid?

It amazes me when the restaurants say we are wiping down tables after every customer...should they have not been doing that before Covid?
I was discussing with my friends the "new habits" people are doing - asked to do - and how much of this "we" should have been doing all along OR what we hope continues to be a good habit once we start moving beyond this.

Also, businesses that aren't working, business practices... things like that as well.

I was discussing with my friends the "new habits" people are doing - asked to do - and how much of this "we" should have been doing all along OR what we hope continues to be a good habit once we start moving beyond this.

Also, businesses that aren't working, business practices... things like that as well.
I'd like to think cleaning tables or anything sanitary isn't a "habit", especially for businesses.

Ya know, I do cringe every time a dude leaves the urinal and Marches right past the soap and water. Makes me not want to ever shake hands with people... Paul probably a pee and go guy but rats out others.
I stopped shaking hands about 20 years ago, and it has been a problem. People get PISSED if you dont shake their hands. I try to tell them... Look, I am doing YOU a favor... I KNOW where my hand has been. (and I assume their hands have been places very similar).

I stopped shaking hands about 20 years ago, and it has been a problem. People get PISSED if you dont shake their hands. I try to tell them... Look, I am doing YOU a favor... I KNOW where my hand has been. (and I assume their hands have been places very similar).
Makes sense to me

They really do get offended. Worst is when I go see a patient, he’s on the table with his shirt off and his arms folded with one hand being held in place under his arm pit. Then he reaches out to shake my hand. I actually love Covid 19 precautions now because I can “uh no we have to elbow bump”!

They really do get offended. Worst is when I go see a patient, he’s on the table with his shirt off and his arms folded with one hand being held in place under his arm pit. Then he reaches out to shake my hand. I actually love Covid 19 precautions now because I can “uh no we have to elbow bump”!
Elbow bumps are actually the best way to greet someone.

Some people dont know how to shake hands, dap up, or hug.

Hard to screw up an elbow bump tho. Theres only one way to do it..

This has been discussed in another thread already but asymptomatic transmission has not been confirmed by CDC or WHO.

So the chances of that happening are incredibly small.
I think it's pretty obvious there is asymptomatic spread, otherwise the Titans would have 23 positives and counting.

Actually, after 8 months of observing this in labs, hospitals and the field, we have a very good idea of how its spread....by droplets. It's more contagious than the flu but less contagious than the measles (you could just stroll into a room with a measles patient and be infected in less than a minute in the old days before vaccines). But that makes its ability to spread very effective. And indoor recirculating air room make more effective spreading although outdoors is not entirely safe either, especially in close quarters.

Still, the Titans -Vikings game was an interesting (and unintentional) experiment since the Titans had active COVID cases and apparently didn't spread it to the Vikings players during a football game. Was it luck? Maybe. But it is a data point that is useful.
Mouthpieces. I think they key piece is wearing mouthpieces when playing. I would imagine the Titans spread is more due to using the weight room, locker, and other facilities. Explains why it is we have coaches and personnel testing positive too.

Actually, PK didn't break this, Steve Layman did at WTVF last week. But it didn't register nationally, probably since fewer people follow him on Twitter. It took PK (and his Twitter followers) and some actual photos of the event for the NFL to notice. And they aren't happy.
Dude the NFL already knew. Do people really believe the NFL finds out things from Twitter and media sources?

PK isn't to blame for anything other than being a nuisance and coming off as a jerk

People are effin gross. I sometimes wash my hands BEFORE I pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back