Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverman said:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you.:winker:
That's easy for you to say. You didn't leave your aluminum foil helmet at home today. Big Brother has been able to track me all day in those black helicopters, dammit.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
flatline.jpg

lol

all I know is Adam Jones loves me more than you :ha:

TitanJeff said:
Read the article and see what comments such as "everyone wants me to snap" mean to you. And this from the person who did talk to him personally, "whether it's the police, media or even those in the Titans organization, the controversial cornerback feels like his every move is being watched and scrutinized."

Define "paranoid".

It's only paranoia if it isn't true....

at least you want him to fly right, GoT...

GoT said:
lol

all I know is Adam Jones loves me more than you :ha:
That is all fine and good... when Jones picks up his game you will be happy. There are some here who would hate it if Jones were to produce. You are not one of them. Honestly, I don't give a damn whether Jones likes his fans or public, if you will, one iota. I do however think your arguments against Jones are a bunch of "TIMMEH!"

404_timmy.gif

Due to the popularity of the South Park show, Timmy's exclamation "TIMMEH!" soon entered popular culture as an outburst used to describe, chide, or respond to moments of extreme uncoordination, lack of concentration or other losses of logic, sense or reason. It also sounds like the Japanese word 'temee', which is a rude variation of the word 'omae', a way of addressing someone. Trey Parker is fluent in Japanese, so its use here may not be a coincidence. link

You know you and SteveH are correct. At this moment as far as anyone knows Adam Jones has paid whatever debt he owed to socity off in WV and that is that.

And I do hope that is that, but it is dang hard for me to believe that is that.

TitanJeff said:
That's easy for you to say. You didn't leave your aluminum foil helmet at home today. Big Brother has been able to track me all day in those black helicopters, dammit.

Thats right...and you never know who is working for whom here.....

:brow:

:cool:

Look here boys, those that drink the Pacman koolaid will defend the thuglette till the end. Those that don't (put me in this group) don't care about anything except what's on the field. So far that ain't much, sure he is position on most pass plays, but he's 5 feet 8 inches tall for gosh sakes, he still gets burned. So far he has shown himself to be a hot head, locker room headache that can't keep his personal crap together well enough to stay out of the newspapers and a threat on special teams. That my friends is not what the number 6 player in the draft should be. Heck I would even be a little happier with the diminutive one if he actually played and hit half as BADA@@ as he wants to act. Neon Deion made harder hits.:ha:

Pac will soon hopefully warm up to his Tennesseans and become a productive corner. if the issues keep comin then we will need to take action whether it be suspensions, fines, or if wost comes to worst a trade. hopefully he'll begin to open up and become a TEAM player on and off the feild.

Reread my post I said he was a threat on special teams. That sir is a good thing.:suspect: And also, I stood beside/close to him after a practice last year, he isn't 5-10 not even close.

Big TT said:
Reread my post I said he was a threat on special teams. That sir is a good thing.:suspect:
you should probably go back and break up the sentence with some punctuation then, because i thought "can't" was refering to his personal life and his special teams play.

One thing you gotta give him regardless of which side of the tracks your coming from is this guy's topics sure burn hot on this board.

From an article on the subject at SI.com:
"That incident, which was followed by a shouting match with a television reporter in his driveway, made him more paranoid."

It appears Pacman has a problem understanding the relationship between his actions and the stuff which happens to him. I see the condition quite often from those who refuse to face the truth or live in some denial that their actions don't play a key role in their situation. It's always about someone else. They are only the victim and everyone else is out to get him.

I really think he isn't to the point where he sees that this bad stuff has anything to do with him.

Let's hope that changes for his sake and that of the Titans because if he's to flop, you can add a couple of more seasons (or longer) that will be needed before the Titans return to the top.

I only know a handful of people who don't want to see him succeed. And he can change everything by being a better teammate, getting out into the community and just making some good decisions. But he'll have to begin by taking on the responsibility of his own actions first.

TitanJeff said:

"Dang that Pac-Man feller shore can run fast"

clark_tinfoil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back