Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Vrable got what he wanted. AAS realized that she couldn't have a guy leading the franchise who wasn't all in and wanted to be someplace else. Sure she could have kept him hostage since he was under contract, but in the long run that wasn't going to work. She didn't want to have a new stadium opening and have Vrable leave then when his contract is up.

You would think it has to be an offensive mind now - titans have played boring for a loooong time pound the rock play defense

Henry out the door ; writing is on the wall for a whole new scheme/game style for this franchise; spice it up.

Vrabel got what he wanted. AAS realized that she couldn't have a guy leading the franchise who wasn't all in and wanted to be someplace else. Sure she could have kept him hostage since he was under contract, but in the long run that wasn't going to work. She didn't want to have a new stadium opening and have Vrabel leave then when his contract is up.
He got fired because of the last two seasons. I don’t know why people have to have a “secret” “behind the scenes” storyline to cling to.

this franchise is swirling the drain. god damnit.
1 more year with Vrabel we would been sucked down the drain, he isn't a good coach, after we lost our good OC/DC*Schwartz he hired shit coaching. Refused to make any changes to anything during the year, just stuck in HIS way. Plus he was done here, mentally checked out, he's waiting for that Patriot job.

I thought this would happen if we were serious about moving on. Trading Vrabel sounds nice on paper but being able to find the right HC is more important then stacking draft picks.

We are better served getting started then sitting a waiting for a trade that may not have even come.

There are things about Vrable I will miss but damn I'm excited to see out new coaching staff. The draft just got a lot more exciting.

Make no mistake. The new stadium had to have played a big part in this decision. AAS wants to go into 2027 with the Titans rolling, not going in on a hope and a prayer that they are good with the same staff and philosophy.

Latest posts

Back