Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Wasn’t Bill cowher attached to Tennessee a few years back.
I figure extremely unlikely at best, he seems pretty comfortable on CBS.

Vrabel was a good coach with some serious flaws. You can’t, rationally, look at the 2021 season and say Vrabel sucked as a coach. He got more out of a bad roster than he should have. But, he was too stubborn to get better. Just getting rid of Kelly is prize enough for Vrabel being gone.

Now, how long before we all start complaining about the new coaching staff?

It must have been way worse behind the scenes than anyone knew.

I guess Amy isn’t in love with him.
The Amy love thing was a joke and ya you think, it was bad behind the scenes. You could look at Vrabel during the games he was annoyed checked out. I think the possibility of coaching the Pats was the nail in the coffin for him continuing to wanna be here.

If there’s one thing clear about the responses nationally, it’s that very few people have any idea how Tennessee has done on the field.

between the “legit defenses”, still blaming THill, still blaming AJ Brown, very few point out the actual problems Vrabel was a huge part of on the field.

The Amy love thing was a joke and ya you think, it was bad behind the scenes. You could look at Vrabel during the games he was annoyed checked out. I think the possibility of coaching the Pats was the nail in the coffin for him continuing to wanna be here.
There were a lot of things based on reports that were annoying Vrable. Him being fired kind of gives credibility that there was something going on that he didn't like.

Vrabel was a good coach with some serious flaws. You can’t, rationally, look at the 2021 season and say Vrabel sucked as a coach. He got more out of a bad roster than he should have. But, he was too stubborn to get better. Just getting rid of Kelly is prize enough for Vrabel being gone.

Now, how long before we all start complaining about the new coaching staff?
Training Camp, maybe the draft even though that’s Ran’s job.

If there’s one thing clear about the responses nationally, it’s that very few people have any idea how Tennessee has done on the field.

between the “legit defenses”, still blaming THill, still blaming AJ Brown, very few point out the actual problems Vrabel was a huge part of on the field.
I wonder if that report of him telling defensive secondary players to play out of position was true.

Make no mistake. The new stadium had to have played a big part in this decision. AAS wants to go into 2027 with the Titans rolling, not going in on a hope and a prayer that they are good with the same staff and philosophy.
PSL holders were given the option of renewing last month and locking tickets for '24, '25 and '26 at the current prices. I know I didn't renew and I bet a lot of others didn't either.

She knows she won't sell her high-dollar PSLs to the new place with the product she currently has. Even when they win, the style of offense the Titans play is borderline unwatchable when done in the "Vrabel Way". She finally realized it didn't matter who the OC was, you got the same offense, IMO.

Need to find an offensive-minded HC who can bring the Titans to the modern era.

I'm surprised, but 7th pick, what look's to be a good GM, cap space and hopefully a new offensive coaching staff could make next season really exciting. Screw it up and we're set for 5-10 years of sadness. Hope AAS and Ran crush it.

Latest posts

Back