Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
flip the image my guy!

lol

Good one.

ShaunKing.jpg

Tried to get the last 2 picks on my screen, but due to the ads I wasn't able to screenshot them.

But last 2 picks I selected were:
100. Bobby Brown - DT Texas A&M
126. Paulson Adebo - CB Stanford

Damn I killed this draft. View attachment 18244

Basically just trolling you guys, but what would you think of this? (not even saying I like it - just bringing up to discuss). With Jones, we get Tanne's replacement and we can get out in '22 from Tanne's contract with just $5 million dead cap. PFF gave the Mac Jones pick an A+.

View attachment 18217
Love the Eskridge pick. But we cant be using our 1st on a QB when we have holes to fill and are in a closing window with RT. Henry, and AJB

I love doing these. This is the 3rd site I've used for these mock draft simulators. Maybe my favorite one yet. I would have drafted a kicker in the 7th if it let you draft kickers.

View attachment 18297

I bet I've done 50 mocks for us on that site and I don't think Horn has been there for us for any of them and I don't think Barmore has made it out of the top 30.

With the ones that I've done during FA, Horn and Newsome have both been off the board before our pick.

Ah, looks like you are using the Player Rankings and not the Predictive Board. I was wondering how the heck all the guys you were taking were going 30+ picks earlier for me.

Some times I go corner 2nd pick if someone good drops and then Marvin Wilson or Tyler Shelvin later.. I always have Tommy Tremble or Tony Poljan as TE. A rotational edge and a guard/center.. sometimes I go Brady Breeze as a special teamer that might work his way into safty.

Some times I go corner 2nd pick if someone good drops and then Marvin Wilson or Tyler Shelvin later.. I always have Tommy Tremble or Tony Poljan as TE. A rotational edge and a guard/center.. sometimes I go Brady Breeze as a special teamer that might work his way into safty.
Glad to see some love for Poljan. I think he's underrated. He's a huge dude and would be great here.

The more I watch him and read about him, the more I like Poljan. I am still hoping we can find a way to land Freirmuth in the 2nd round.

Either way, I'd like to land 1 of Tremble, Freiermuth, or Poljan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back