Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I watch him and read about him, the more I like Poljan. I am still hoping we can find a way to land Freirmuth in the 2nd round.

Either way, I'd like to land 1 of Tremble, Freiermuth, or Poljan.
Agreed. I'd throw Brevin Jordan in there too.

Love the mock drafts but we need day 1 starter OT I think.i see OT and CB our 2 biggest needs. Then WR, NT, OLB and TE. I just dont see a quality OT slip past the 3rd rd. I dont really think there is many quality NT in this draft. I like the depth at WR and can see us getting a quality #2 to #3 in the first 4 rounds maybe even later. We can get a rotational OLB in around the 3rd or 4th round someone that is pure pass rush but not an every down player. I like very few TE in this draft and truthfully not a fan of drafting them unless it is someone special. I am a fan of Tommy Tremble and a developmental Tony Poljan. Hopefully we have the right runs that leave who we want on the board. I really think OT and CB are our first 2 picks.

Love the mock drafts but we need day 1 starter OT I think.i see OT and CB our 2 biggest needs. Then WR, NT, OLB and TE. I just dont see a quality OT slip past the 3rd rd. I dont really think there is many quality NT in this draft. I like the depth at WR and can see us getting a quality #2 to #3 in the first 4 rounds maybe even later. We can get a rotational OLB in around the 3rd or 4th round someone that is pure pass rush but not an every down player. I like very few TE in this draft and truthfully not a fan of drafting them unless it is someone special. I am a fan of Tommy Tremble and a developmental Tony Poljan. Hopefully we have the right runs that leave who we want on the board. I really think OT and CB are our first 2 picks.
Here you go...JRob, you're fired!
View attachment 18325n

Round 1 Pick 22: Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 21: Joseph Ossai, ILB/OLB, Texas (A+)
Round 3 Pick 21: Elijah Moore, WR, Mississippi (A)
Round 3 Pick 36 (COMP): Elijah Molden, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21: Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati (A+)
Round 6 Pick 22: Damar Hamlin, FS/SS, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 6 Pick 32: Michael Clemons, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: Jose Borregales, K, Miami (FL) (B+)

Booya. I love this one.

I just did a mock for the Jags. They traded #1 overall plus 9 other picks, including every pick this year, for GBs next three 7th round picks.

They then traded their 2022 and 2023 1st round picks, plus 12 more picks to Miami for Miami's next three 7th round picks.

A couple of other trades and all the Jags are left with is 7th round picks for the next two years. Only ended up drafting one player this year, the lowest ranked OT on the board.

Point and laugh at he Jags. They're so dumb.

View attachment 18328

Draft of players I like so far. These are guys that stand out to me from the games I've watched up to this point.

22. Zaven Collins LB/Edge - legit superstar potential. Movable chess piece that can do it all. Apparently a good, smart guy too. HS quarterback and class valedictorian. He could take over for Jayon Brown or Harold Landry. Would take corner with the first round pick but Horn draft stock has risen to the point that we may not be able to even trade up for him, and Newsome is not worth it. Farley has fallen, but surgery scares me plus he didn't really look that amazing to me anyway.

53. Dyami Brown WR - the more i see the better it gets. Was between him a Tylen Wallace, but again injury takes points away from Wallace. Highlights are fun, but I became more sold on him when I watched a couple of NC games. He did a lot of good things even when not targeted.

85. Paulson Adebo CB - could also take Benjamin St. Juste here. I think both of these guys are going to be starters at some point. Different types of CB in size and speed, but I think either could work.

100. Spencer Brown OT - Ot is a need but not an urgent one IMO. Brown could be a future starter and so could James Hudson of Cincinnati at this spot. Hudson was off the board in this sim.

126. Tedarrel Slaton DT/NT - 6'5" 358 pounds.

166. Jonathan Cooper Edge - looks pretty good as a pass rusher. Should be able to compete for a roster spot.

205. Paris Ford S - hoping for another hit on a late round safety pick.

215. Tony Poljan TE - really big guy with good hands. Match up mismatch, especially in the red zone.

232. Jaelon Darden WR - Return guy and shifty YAC guy. Saw this guy play a couple of times at UNT. He is definitely above that level of competition. 7th round flyer that could help Special Teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really digging this one I did today. Traded with the Rams in the 3rd round and moved down 3 spots and picked up an extra 4th.

I wish these simulators would let you draft kickers. I would totally be up for drafting one in the 6th or 7th.

View attachment 18340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back