Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good with it. Kelly is at best a stopgap. This guy will replace him sooner or later.

Hell, wouldn't shock me if he ends up playing right guard this season after beating Douglas out.

Don’t get this move at all. We’ve either got an expensive backup RT or a 1st round backup RT when we need to go for it all right now.
We have a 1st round pick that will be a back up. According to the talking heads he still needs to develop. I guess smart. Can't really knock solidifying your OL, but with who was available, this is disappointing to me. Had bigger holes to fill with better players available.

Why does it feel like Titans hate drafting DBs in round 1. Feel like every year we can take one and I can only think of Pacman and Jackson

Not a fan of this pick. Don’t like taking projects in the first round. Especially when there were so many great players at positions of need still available.

I’m especially not happy about this because we won’t have much of a training camp (if any) so he might not be ready this year.

I'm good with it. Kelly is at best a stopgap. This guy will replace him sooner or later.

Hell, wouldn't shock me if he ends up playing right guard this season after beating Douglas out.

Hes a mauler of a run blocker, which is what we live and die on.

Im watching the CBS feed. Brady quinn said he had a fourth round grade on this guy.

Pioli and prisco promptly told him they had Seattle taking him in the first and that he is a perfect scheme fit for us.

I thought he would be a great pick in the 2nd round..

Not going to lie, I don't care for this pick right here and I'm a fan of him.

Harder to tackle the KC offense with their 1st pick.

I’m especially not happy about this because we won’t have much of a training camp (if any) so he might not be ready this year.
Don't need him to be ready. That is why we signed Kelly and those other two guys. He'll be backup and come in on short yardage and jumbo sets.

Our offense is essentially built to run people over so why not take a massive RT. I never like OL picks because they’re not flashy but I’m sure it’ll work out just fine.

Don't need him to be ready. That is why we signed Kelly and those other two guys. He'll be backup and come in on short yardage and jumbo sets.
You could have got a tackle to develop later in the draft. There were several players at skill positions of need that could have contributed right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back