Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a 1st round pick that will be a back up. According to the talking heads he still needs to develop. I guess smart. Can't really knock solidifying your OL, but with who was available, this is disappointing to me. Had bigger holes to fill with better players available.

Why does it feel like Titans hate drafting DBs in round 1. Feel like every year we can take one and I can only think of Pacman and Jackson
Griffin.

It wouldn't shock me if he takes over
Austin Jackson by the Fins was worse

Love to the packers was an abortion.

Seems like most love it from a scheme/identity fit. We are one of the few power run teams in the league, and that's what this guy was made to do.

Winning teams protect the QB. Plain and simple. Idk that this picks helps us there. That was our biggest problem on offense last year. Didn’t matter who QB was. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m glad he’s a mauler. Vrabel and co have to “coach em” like he always says.

Fills a need cool with it , never a sexy pick but it makes sense. Most grades seem to like the pick.

Feel a lot more enthused if Trevon Diggs is taken in the 2nd though.

hopefully he’s there. I have a feeling there will be an early run on CBs that slid. Hope AJ Espenesa drops and we can move up to snag him like we did with Landry

Griffin.

It wouldn't shock me if he takes over

Love to the packers was an abortion.
I meant CBs specifically. Think of all the years that was our top need and we didn’t take one.

I think the Love pick really blew our chances to trade down. Oh well. Gotta trust the man in charge

Amie Wells just interviewed Wilson in periscope. Really like the guy. Funny, intelligent, sounds ready to get to work and learn from the vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back